Inetbet Terms & Conditions
Please read the following rules and regulations carefully. By registering as an iNetBet.com member and wagering in the Casino you fully accept and understand that all of the following terms and conditions apply.
By accepting and playing using any of our promotional offers, the member indicates that the promotional terms and conditions have been read, printed, understood and agreed to.
1. iNetBet.com is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority ("Players") who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of iNetBet and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law.
2. All iNetBet games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
3. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money.
4. Players who choose to play for money do so at their own discretion and risk. As in any gambling game, there is the risk of loss of money.
5. By using the Games software, Players agree to be bound by the following:
* a. Player is at least the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which Player resides.
* b. Player understands that Player may play games free, or for money.
* c. Player does not find the Game of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
* d. Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's; (i) entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Game, or, (v) the acceptance of any Prize.
* e. Player shall periodically review these Terms and Conditions posted at this Web site at a rate not less than once monthly.
* f. Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time.
* g. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
* h. Members are allowed only one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be VOID.
* i. Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password iNetBet will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account.
* j. If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be placed under review, subject to aditional information being obtained by iNetBet.
6. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. iNetBet will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
7. iNetBet reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment from any party that iNetBet deems as fraudulent. iNetBet may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account. iNetBet requires any deposit to be turned over at least once prior to withdrawal.
iNetBet reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, iNetBet reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in your Casino account under any of the following circumstances.
* a. If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account.
* b. If the signature on your Fax Back Form does not match your credit card and/or players valid drivers license, valid passport or valid ID.
* c. If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your Casino account.
* d. If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
* e. If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
* f. If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on your Casino account.
* g. If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on your Casino account.
* h. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by iNetBet that you have used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
* i. The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.
* j If iNetBet should become aware that you have played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out above.
8. iNetBet reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. iNetBet may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may not make claim to entitlement at any time.
9. All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice.
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
One Bonus amount/account per family/household/computer.
New accounts (New player accounts) are defined as accounts that are opened by new players who have never at any stage opened an account at iNetBet before.
Bonuses pertaining to new accounts are bonuses on your first deposit made in your iNetBet Account.
iNetBet can at any stage run different promotions for new accounts. Only one new player promotion Coupon can be redeemed per new player account.
iNetBet reserves the right to request further documentation and/or withhold bonus amount.
To receive bonus value, all casino accounts must have a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
iNetBet reserves the right to request additional documentation to verify accuracy of account login information.
Promotions are for a limited time only and iNetBet reserves the right to terminate any promotion at any time without prior notice.
Unless otherwise stated offers do not apply to Craps, Roulette, Multi Hand Video Poker, Blackjack/21 variants and Baccarat play. Any play on these games using a balance that includes any bonus or part thereof, will result in all winnings becoming null and void. (amended January 2005)
Please note players are unable to use any bonus monies in their Multi-Player Poker or Bingo accounts. Bonuses cannot be applied to any monies used to play in Multi-Player Poker or Bingo rooms.
Promotions may not be combined, unless otherwise specified.
iNetBet will honor all promotions provided player deposits while promotion is posted or for a reasonable time thereafter.
Any free money given, that does not require a deposit, e.g. a Non-Deposit Coupon, loyalty bonus, comps, VIP bonus, vanity card, manager deposit, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of 10x the bonus given e.g. $50 given max cash out = $500. Monies must be turned over at least 15x (unless otherwise stated) before any cash out can be made.(amended June 2004)
Withdrawal of winnings, accrued solely from non-deposit bonus monies, via NETeller or PrepaidATM with have no charge associated. Should a player request winnings via cheque relevant charges will apply.
iNetBet will endeavor to credit free monies only to accounts with a zero balance. However should free monies be credited to an account with an existing balance, the maximum cash out will still be 10x the last bonus given. The account balance will then return to the amount (if any) prior to the bonus being applied.
Should a player not wish to partake in any free money offer, they are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to have such monies removed. The removal of monies will be confirmed by return mail.
All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. You have to provide us a copy of your proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards, an approval signed purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Your proof of identity must match your registered name and surname. If you fail to provide this within 4 weeks after our request, your account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-in made void. In cases of fraudulent documentation, your account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-in will be void.
Non-compliance with the above terms and conditions shall be deemed to be promotion abuse and as such will give iNetBet Management the right at its sole discretion to take the following action against such abusers. All balances/cashouts shall be considered null and void. Abusing player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect. Players found to be abusing promotions may be precluded from receiving further promotional offers at the casino.
Bonuses are made available on a regular basis at iNetBet, these are offered as a reward to all our regular and loyal players. However any player found to be availing of these promotions, not in the spirit in which they are given, may be subject to exclusion.
rules updated 05/5/2004