- Online Bingo Rules
- Rules for Bingodrome
Rules for Bingodrome
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Account" means a unique Account that has been issued by Bingodrome;
- This "Agreement" means these Terms and Conditions;
- "Bingo" means the Bingo Room situated at the Bingodrome Website and owned and/or operated by us;
- "Bingodrome Website" means www.bingodrome.com or any derivative thereof;
- "Player/s" mean(s) a Registered Player and/or a Visitor to the site;
- The "Service" means the availability to and provision of Software that enables you to play at Bingodrome using the Internet;
- "Software" means any software owned by or licensed to us that must be downloaded in order for you to participate in Bingodrome and/or any Flash Games versions of the software that do not need to be downloaded;
- "We/us/our" means the owners and operators of the Bingodrome Website and/or its Group of companies;
- "Your Jurisdiction" means the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled, reside or work.
General Terms & Conditions
1. By playing the games at Bingodrome, you acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. In order to be eligible for our cash prizes players must be at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in their home jurisdiction, whichever is the greater.
3. Players may only participate in the activities and games of Bingodrome in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
4. Employees of Bingodrome and their family members are prohibited from playing the Bingodrome Bingo games ("the Game") and redeeming any winnings incurred.
Note: Employee is a person that receives money for time and services rendered to Bingodrome.
4.1. Our CL's do not fall under the 'Employee' rule, since they have the exact same access levels to Bingodrome as any other player. Our CL's do not credit accounts, they cannot view player or game detail, and they only play chat games where they cannot control or predict the outcome. They have absolutely no advantage over other players - and for this reason we have no intention of preventing them from playing at the site. We believe that the fact that our CLs are also players actually makes them better at their jobs. CL's only play bingo when they are off duty.
5. Licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
5.1. Affiliates are excluded from this rule since our best affiliates are those that play our game and know the website. Affiliates have the exact same access levels to Bingodrome as any other player and cannot control or predict the outcome of the games.
6. Any players participating in playing the Game acknowledge that they do not find The Games or Bingo itself to be offensive, objectionable, or unfair in any way.
7. The Games at Bingodrome are there for personal entertainment purposes only. Any other use of the Bingodrome Website is strictly prohibited
8. Strictly only one account per person is permitted. This is unfortunately necessary to prevent abuse of our generous "Bonus Bucks" policies.
9. The management of Bingodrome reserves the right to withhold payment to any player pending verification of the player's identity.
10.1. A new game is played every 5 minutes.
10.2. A new ball is called every 3 to 5 seconds.
10.3. There is a 1 card minimum purchase per game, and a maximum of 50 cards in the Main Room and a maximum of 100 cards in the High Roller Room.
10.4. Bingo is played in "Autoplay" mode, whereby players will always be alerted of a winning Bingo card.
10.5. The purchase of all cards is final.
10.6. In the case of there being more than one winning card, the prize will be split equally amongst the number of winners.
11. Bingodrome reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. This may occur under, but not exclusively in, the following circumstances:
1. If you have more than one active account at Bingodrome.
2. If the name on your Bingodrome account does not match the name on your NETELLER or Credit Card account.
3. If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information.
4. If you are not of legal age.
3. If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law.
5. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Bingodrome account.
6. If you have not played Bingodrome on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (in other words if you have played in a professional sense or in conjunction with other player(s) as part of a club, or group etc.).
8. If you have "charged back" any of the purchases made with your credit card on your Bingodrome account;
9. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by Bingodrome that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat Bingo; OR
10. If Bingodrome should become aware that you have played at any other on-line Bingo site under any of the circumstances set out at 1 to 10 above.
12. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from Bingodrome, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Bingo software and the Bingo's server software, the result showing on the Bingo's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
14. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from Bingodrome.
15. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to Bingodrome or to discontinue any activity or game of Bingodrome at any time.
16. If you do not log onto your Bingodrome account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
17. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games.
18. Bingodrome shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter Bingodrome because of anything other than Bingodrome's error.
19. Bingodrome shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by Bingodrome.
20. If a player is found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to Bingodrome's operation, Bingodrome reserves the right to publicise your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other Bingo and gaming companies, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
21. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Bingodrome Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Bingodrome Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of Bingodrome's Bingo server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
22. 'Bingodrome' is the trade name of the Company and you obtain no rights to such term, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Bingodrome Web site and the material contained therein.
23. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
24. Bingodrome reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Bingodrome's management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of Bingodrome or the players.
25. While most people gamble for social enjoyment, Bingodrome acknowledges that gambling can create problems and harm some individuals. These problems can range from over-spending to gambling addiction. Bingodrome is committed to creating a responsible gambling environment.
While most players at Bingodrome gamble for entertainment and within their means, there are a small percentage of players who may lose control of their play. In order to prevent this, please bear the following in mind;
Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a means to make money
Keep track of the amount of money you spend and only gamble what you can afford to lose. Do not chase your losses.
Keep track of the amount of time you spend gambling.
Please be aware that gaming can be harmful if not controlled and kept in moderation.
For advice on responsible gaming or help with problem gaming, please click here for more information.
Warning: Gambling involves risk. By gambling on this website, you run the risk that you may lose money. You gamble at your own risk.
26. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing Bingo.
Bonus Bucks (Bonus Money) Rules
Most of our players at Bingodrome are honest & trustworthy. To ensure that our extremely generous Bonus Bucks (BBz) promos are not abused to the detriment of these fantastic bingo-loving folk, any player who wants to withdraw all or part of a cash deposit, will forfeit all their Bonus Bucks (BBz). This policy does not apply to the withdrawal of Progressive Jackpot winnings, but is limited to a single withdraw. This policy will never restrict any player from withdrawing legitimate winnings. It is just a way to ensure that no one abuses the system.
All Bonus Bucks (BBz) and complimentary real money credits will be deemed void if a player account remains dormant for more than 60 days.
Bonus Bucks can only be used to buy cards once all Cash Credits have been exhausted.
Players can win real money (cashable Credits) with Bonus Bucks. Although Bonus Credits do not contribute to the total jackpot per game, you can buy cards using Bonus Bucks and win the total jackpot like any other game.
Bonus Bucks can never be withdrawn.
Players cannot win a slots PJP with Bonus Bucks (BBz).
Winnings derived from any complimentary, promotional Bonus Bucks or Free Cards received by the Player are not eligible for withdrawal, any winnings received by the Player made from purchases using winnings derived from any complimentary, promotional Bonus Bucks or Free Card purchases can not be cashed out, further any winnings will not be cashed out if the Player's Bingo Account has not previously been funded with a cash deposit within the last 30 days.
Only players that have made a deposit at Bingodrome are eligible for Daily Promo BBz prizes and Wednesday Special Chat Game BBz prizes.
Withdrawal (Cash Out) Rules
Withdrawals are not permitted within 14 days from initial deposit. If a Bingodrome player's account has not been funded with a cash deposit, he/she is not eligible for winnings earned from promotional Bonus Bucks or any form of promotional money.
Withdrawals per account are FREE but limited to 1 transaction every 7 days.
Minimum withdrawal amount is $25.
Players will be required to complete an acceptable amount of gaming activity (defined as meeting the wagering requirements) before being eligible to request a withdrawal of any deposit within 7 days of making such deposit.
Wagering requirement for play on Bingo - 3x the deposit + bonus value before withdrawing any bingo winnings. For example: If you deposit $25, and get a $12.50 Bbz bonus, you need to wager $37.50 x 3 = $112.50 (in credits OR bonus credits) before being eligible for a withdrawal.
Wagering requirement for play on Slots - 12x the deposit + bonus value before withdrawing any slots winnings. For example: If you deposit $25, and get a $12.50 Bbz bonus, you need to wager $37.50 x 12 = $450 (in credits OR bonus credits) before being eligible for a withdrawal.
Bingodrome reserves the right to request details from the lucky winning player for promotional purposes. Bingodrome Management reserves the right to withhold payment of ANY winnings until the player provides our Support Team with a testimonial related to their winnings & a photo for the website.
Bingodrome reserves the right to withhold payment to any player thought to have provided false or misleading information.
Bingodrome Management reserves the right to deny a withdrawal request if a player has not funded their account within and prior to 30 days of any win (this includes any winnings derived from any complimentary and / or promotional bonuses, including Bonus Bucks and Credits).
Payment may also be withheld, pending proof of the player's identity in which case Bingodrome Accounts Security can request identification documents.
Bonus Bucks are forfeited on withdrawal.
Cash-outs of $1000 or greater may be subject to a longer processing period. The total monthly cash-out limit is $5000.
Bingodrome does not currently support cashouts to Credit Cards.
Rules regarding payment are subject to change and management reserves the right to modify these without notice.
Wager Definition: A wager is defined in the following example: if you wager 5 credits each on two Slots spins, winning the one and losing the other, your credit balance will not change, yet this counts as 10 credits wagered.
Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time as the wagering requirements have been satisfied.