High Roller Blackjack is the same game as Blackjack, giving you the option of a Perfect Pair side bet. The difference in this blackjack game is the betting minimum which is $25 and the maximum bet which is $1000.
Place a bet for the blackjack hand then place a bet in the Perfect Pairs box if you want to place the side bet. A Perfect Pairs bet wins if the first two cards dealt to you are a pair. The bet is forfeit if they're not. There are three types of pairs: Mixed, Colored and Perfect. The screenshot to the right shows a Perfect Pair which pays 30:1. A Mixed Pair which pays 5:1 and a Colored Pairs pay 10:1
In rules for Blackjack are.
- 8 decks of cards are used and reshuffled after each hand.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- 21 pays 1:1
- Ties are a push.
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double on a split hand
- You can split a hand up to 3 times
- You can only split aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
- You can't blackjack on split Aces, counts as 21
The betting minimum is $25 and maximum bet is $1000. You also have the option to take insurance when the dealer shows an Ace. Experienced players don't recommend taking insurance.
Play High-Roller Blackjack at the Following Recommended Casinos: