Atlantic City Blackjack
If you’re tired of the Vegas blackjack scene, it’s time to head out East. Cryptologic brings nothing but entertainment to its Atlantic City Blackjack- play up to 5 hands with 8 decks and aim for 21 with a $2000 table limit. That’s what I call “hitting it in the numbers”!
You read that right, table limits in this Atlantic City blackjack game start at $100 and top out at $2000- so this isn’t you’re grandmother’s blackjack table (unless your grandma is a high roller and isn’t afraid to hop online). The chips are jumping in this one, so make sure to bet wisely!
Cryptologic stays true to form with the American rules on this Atlantic City version. Here’s a run-down of what you can expect:
- Dealer will stand on a soft 17.
- Ties are always a push, even with Blackjack.
- Double downs are unrestricted, and can occur after a split.
- Splitting is allowed once, and is available to all cards of the same value (i.e. a 10 of Spades and a King of Hearts). Split Aces will only receive one card before being forced to stand.
- No surrender.
- Players cannot hit on a soft 21 (a restriction I find a little amusing).
- The 8-deck stack is reshuffled after each game.
As you can see, the game is fairly straightforward. If the above list doesn’t provide you with enough information, Cryptologic has a beautifully thorough help site available.
As with any Cryptologic blackjack game, the play at the Atlantic City blackjack can be completely customized to meet your skill level, timetable, and risk assessment.
Atlantic City Blackjack is just one of several blackjack games Cryptologic has to offer. To learn (and play) more, visit our favorite Cryptologic casinos below.