Cryptologic Progressive Blackjack
The progressive game in Progressive Blackjack isn't just for the entire jackpot. Different winning combinations award a high payout. To play blackjack, you must wager the minimum of $5 and no more than the maximum of $1000.
The rules and payouts for the blackjack game are:
- 8 decks of cards are used and reshuffled after each hand.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17 (hard and soft)
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- 21 pays 1:1
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double after splitting
- You can't split a split hand
- You can only split aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
To participate in the progressive jackpot, you must place a $1 bet before the cards are dealt. Bonus payouts are made based up Aces dealt to your hand:
- 2 Unsuited Aces - $25
- 2 Suited Aces - $100
- 3 Unsuited Aces - $250
- 4 Unsuited Aces - $1500
- 3 Suited Aces - $2500
- 4 Red Aces or 4 Black Aces - Jackpot
The progressive jackpot amount is displayed in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Whether you're playing single player or multi-hand, the same progressive jackpot is involved.