European Multi-Hand Blackjack
The more hands the merrier in another multi-hand blackjack game from Microgaming. Multi-hand European Blackjack gives you the odds and rules you love with five hands and a wide range of table bets.
If you are unfamiliar with European Blackjack, here are the basic rule differences:
- You may double down when your initial pair totals 9, 10, or 11. You’ll be given one card and then your hand stands. You may not double down after a split, and you are only allowed to do it once per hand.
- Splitting is restricted to only cards that are exactly alike (in other words, 10-value cards are not seen as equal, as in other versions of Microgaming blackjack). You are only allowed to split once per hand.
- Insurance is offered when the Dealer shows an Ace and only covers your original hand (removed from splits or double downs).
- The Dealer must stand on all 17s.
- This game uses 5 decks of 52 cards.
Bets for Multi-Hand European Blackjack can range from 2 credits to 1000 credits per game.
Microgaming offers classic European blackjack in single- hand games as well as in its upgraded Gold edition so you can customize your gaming experience.
This standard version doesn’t have all the bells and whistles, but it plays the game quickly, cleanly, and with crisp, detailed graphics. It’s a great place to start if you’re new to the game or if your Internet connection can’t keep up with fancy animation.
Expert mode is unavailable in this standard version of Multi-Hand European Blackjack. If you would like the ability to set up your own strategy table and play automatically, try Microgaming’s Gold edition.
Get your Multi-Hand European Blackjack groove on at the following Microgaming casinos.