There are several Playtech casino blackjack games you can learn how to play, and you can so so by reading our reviews below, that are listed on this page.
Rules for Playtech Blackjack:
This casino blackjack is played with six decks and the game follows the standard "Las Vegas Strip" rules, with the following exceptions:
- The deck is shuffled after each round.
- The player may not split a split hand.
- The player may double after splitting.
- The dealer only checks for blackjack in case his open card is an ace and insurance is taken.
- If the player doubles and the dealer's first card is of value 10, and the dealer gets blackjack, the player loses only the initial bet.
Blackjack Switch Rules:
- The player makes two equal bets.
- The cards are dealt face up.
- The player can switch the 2nd card dealt to each hand. For example if one hand has 5,10 and the other has 10,6 the player may switch the 10 and 6 to have two hands of 11 and 20.
- This is a six deck game.
- The dealer hits a soft 17.
- The player can double on any 2 cards.
- The player can double after a split.
- The player is not allowed to split twice.
- Winning player blackjacks pay even money.
- Full European no-peek rule. Player loses total amount bet against a dealer blackjack. A benefit of this rule is that the player can switch to a blackjack, even if the dealer has a blackjack.
- A dealer total of 22 will push against any player total of 21 or less. A player blackjack will still beat a dealer 22.
- Blackjack Surrender
- Blackjack Surrender (5 hand mode)
- Blackjack Switch
- Multi-Hand Blackjack 3-Hands
- Multi-Hand Blackjack 5-Hands
- Playtech Multi-Hand Blackjack
- Playtech Multi-Hand Progressive Blackjack
- Playtech Multi-Player Blackjack
- Playtech Pontoon Blackjack
- Playtech Progressive Blackjack
- Playtech Single-Hand Blackjack
Playtech Casinos Reviews
- High Light
- Play Now