Playtech French Roulette
There are several different versions of French Roulette and they can differ widely from each other. Then there is the difference between French Roulette and Roulette (usually called English or European Roulette).
There are several differences between French Roulette and European or American Roulette.
There are still 37 numbers, the wheel numbers are still red or black and the 0 is still green.
You can place Announce or Call bets in this game. There is a button panel in the lower left giving you the bets, the coverage and the odds.
Just click on the buttons and select your bet:
- Voisins de zero - bets on all numbers of the 'Voisins' arc which are: 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25. This is just about half of the numbers available. It takes 9 chips to cover this bet.
- Tier - bets on all numbers of the Tier arc which are: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33. It takes 6 chips to cover this bet.
- Orphans - bets on all numbers of the Orphans arc which are: 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. It takes 5 chips to cover this bet.
- Number and neighbors - bets on number and neighboring numbers on the right and left of the number. It takes 5 chips to cover this bet.
- Final Bet - bets on all numbers with the same last number. It takes 4 chips to cover this bet.
The payouts for different combinations of French Roulette - inside bets are:
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - Bet on any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Corner Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Four Bet - Bet on numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. Chip must be placed on crossing line between 0 and first row intersect 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
The payouts for different combinations of French Roulette - outside bets are:
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1