Cryptologic VIP European Roulette
When you tCryptologic's VIP European Roulette is Roulette with a twist. It follows the stand rules of roulette but has incorporated their Zero Rule which is explained below. Otherwise, regular rules apply.
The wheel and board contain 37 numbers from from 0 - 36. One bet or many can be placed on just one number or many different combinations.
In this game there is a Zero Rule: All bets on Red, Black, Odd, Even, High and Low is paid half of their bet back if the ball falls in the 0 slot.
Even though the table displays the Racetrack board, placing bets is not an option in this game.
The payout combinations (standard) of VIP European Roulette - inside bets are.
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - Bet on any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Corner Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Four Bet - Bet on numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. Chip must be placed on crossing line between 0 and first row intersect 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
The payout combinations (standard) of VIP European - outside bets are.
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1