Vegas Technologies American Roulette
The major difference between American Roulette and European Roulette is one number. American Roulette added the number 00 to the wheel and board for a total of 38 numbers available to be played.
To play American Roulette, place your bets on as many combinations as you want within the table minimums and maximums. The object of the game is to place a bet on a number, combination of numbers, color or situation that you predict the ball will land on.
The inside bet combinations and payouts are
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Corner Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Five Bet - Bet on numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. Chip must be placed on outer right boundary line of roulette table, between 0 and 1 - 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
The outside bet combinations and payouts are
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping.; Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1
There are other combinations available; the list above just covers the standard bets.