Las Vegas Restaurants and Dining Facilities
The following dining establishments have received either a Mobil Travel Guide 3 Star Rating and/or the AAA Three Diamond Award for 2007, and have received 8.5 to 9.5 out of 10 and 3 to 4 out of 5 Stars ratings from the publics reviews of personal dining experiences. Some of those mentioned may not have received the highest marks in 2007, but they are among the best restaurants to dine in while visiting the great city of Las Vegas.
Diego is serving Mexican dishes with new twists, while serving great Mexican-style cooked steaks, seafood, pork and more. They have several great awards:
- One of the first to receive the AAA Three Diamond Award in 2007.
- Highest Rated Mexican Restaurant from Zagat Las Vegas in 2006.
- AAA Three Diamond Award Rated in 2005, 2006.
- Best Mexican Restaurant from Nevada Magazine in 2006.
- From the public reviews, 3 out of 5 Stars and 8.6 out of 10 ratings.
Emerils serves modern Creole/Cajun cuisine with fresh food flown in from all over the country. They serve a great seafood pan roast from the menu to include the traditional seafood Jambalaya. They also have steak, shrimp and fish and chips. Their awards:
- The AAA Three Diamond Award in 2007.
- The Mobile 3 Star Rating was also awarded to Emerils.
- And with public reviews, 9.4 out of 10 and 3 out of 5 Stars ratings.
The Grand Wok & Sushi Bar will satisfy your craving for Asian cuisine by serving Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Thai as their culinary cross-section of foods. In their reviews and awards:
- The AAA Three Diamond Award in 2007.
- In visitor reviews, 8.5 out of 10 and 3 out of 5 Stars rating.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill with American west-coast cuisine, serving signature dishes such as the flat iron steak with peppercorn sauce and prime beef Panini. They also have tasty seafood, chicken and pork on their menu. In their awards and public reviews:
- They received the AAA Three Diamond Award.
- The Mobile 2 Star Rating.
- From patron reviews, 3 out of 5 Stars and 8.5 out of 10 ratings.
Delmonico Steakhouse is delivering New Orleans-style cuisine with steaks, chops, chicken and great seafood also. In their awards and reviews:
- The Grand Award and Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
- The James Beard Award from the James Beard Foundation.
- From the personal tastes of others, 9.5 out of 10 and 4 out of 5 Stars Ratings!
Tao prepares Hong Kong Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisines. From the best in Kobe beef to their Peking duck, they have a large variety of seafood, various fowl dishes and much more. Their ratings are:
- They received the Mobil 3 Star Rating for great food and service.
- Their diners reviews give 8.7 out of 10 and 3 out of five Stars rating.
Valentino serves the finest Italian cuisine according to over a half of a dozen associations and foundations. Their dinner menu boasts a tasteful array of seafood, meat, pasta dishes and a wine list of 24,000 bottles for your dining pleasures. Their accolades are:
- From the Wine Spectator; One of the 10 Best Wine Lists in America.
- Has once received the Mobile 3 Star Rating.
- The visiting public gives 4 out of 5 Stars and 8.6 out of 10 review ratings.
Zeffirino is serving Italian cuisine and seafood, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with many different Italian dishes to choose from. Their awards and visitor reviews:
- They have received several titles of being the Best Italian Restaurant.
- In the public reviews, a 9.1 out of 10 and 4 out of 5 Stars rating.
Wynn Las Vegas.
Daniel Boulud has French brasserie and American cuisine. They serve great traditional French cuisine, seafood, steaks and more. Their accolades are:
- Receiving the Michelin Las Vegas One Star in 2008.
- They have also received the Mobile 3 Star Rating.
- The public reviews give 4 out of 5 Stars and 8.8 out of 10 ratings.
Tableau is preparing American cuisine with five different menus and times. Some of the best seafood, chicken and beef are served and a vegetarian menu is also available. Their awards and review ratings are:
- They received The Best American Restaurant in Las Vegas from the Las Vegas Lifes magazine; Epicurean Award in 2006.
- The Mobile 3 Star Rating in 2007.
- The visitors and local diners give 9 out of 10 and 3 out of 5 Stars ratings.
The Country Club is an American Steakhouse serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with great outdoor views. They serve the best tasting steaks and seafood with many other items on their menus, to include hotdogs and hamburgers. Their accolades are as such:
- The Mobile 3 Star Rating for service and great tasting foods.
- From the publics mouths, three out of 5 Stars and 8.5 out of 10 review ratings.
Four Seasons Hotel.
The Verandah has American and Italian cuisines and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a great weekend breakfast buffet with a wide variety of breakfast foods. The lunch and dinner menus offer a mix of great palatable foods, such as; spiced duck, lobster ravioli, sea bass and chicken pappardelle. As for their accolades:
- They have received the Mobile 3 Star Rating.
- The personal reviews of those who have dined here give 9 out of 10 and 4 stars out of five rating.
More well known Dining Establishments found in Las Vegas.
Mesa Grill serves Southwestern cuisine with the tantalizing smell of poultry and roasted meat. They serve tongue-tingling meals, such as; mango and spice crusted tuna, pork tenderloin and ancho chile rubbed chicken. They also have a great variety of southwestern beverages to go with your meal. Their accolades are:
- Four Diamonds award with AAA Guide for 2008.
- The Michelin Guide Las Vegas 1 Star award for 2008.
- Great reviews from the public who have eaten at this establishment, give 9.4 out of 10 and 4 out of five stars from their experience.
Neros serves some of the best Steakhouse cuisine in Vegas with their Chef being a veteran with 20 years of experience. You have a choice of beef, veal, lamb chops, chicken, a small variety of seafood and several other great choices from the menu. Neros has also received great reviews from their visiting patrons with 9 out of 10 and 3 stars from overall experience in 2007.
Top Of The World is serving American cuisine at an elevated 800 plus feet above the Las Vegas Strip and was awarded Best Gourmet Room by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. They have a great selection of tantalizing steaks, fresh seafood and signature dishes. Their awards and review ratings:
- The Mobile 3 Star Rating for cuisine and service.
- On the overall personal level from their visiting patrons, a 9.5 out of 10 rating and 4 Stars of five from their dining experience.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Nobu has many of the favorites in Japanese cuisine with Nobu dishes, Omakase, sushi, tempura and more. Their accolades from reviewers:
- They have received the Mobile 3 Star Rating.
- The visitors give a 9.4 out of 10 and 3 out of 5 Star rating.
Lillies Noodle House is serving traditional Szechwan, Cantonese and pan-Asian cuisine. They have great foods in; the wok, specialties, sushi, nigiri and sashimi. Their beverages include premium sake, domestic and imported beer and more. Their accolades are:
- They received the Mobile 3 Star Rating for 2007.
- From the publics tastes, an 8.5 out of 10 and 3 out of five Stars rating.
Luxor Hotel & Casino.
Tender Steak & Seafood has mouthwatering steaks and seafood on their menu, serving some of the best tasting Kolbe beef in Vegas. They have several types of raw oysters, caviar and starter tasting ensembles, many soups and a long list of steaks and fresh seafood. The reviews from online sites give it from 3 to 5 Stars and are mentioned as being among the top 20 Las Vegas restaurants in 2008.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino.
The Steakhouse at Camelot serves up steak and seafood with their Zagat winning food and service. They are serving great tasting steaks and a variety of seafood in the main course and other great signature dishes. Their mentioned accolades:
- They have a Zagat Las Vegas winning for food and service.
- People who have dined there give them 8.9 out of 10 and 4 out of five Stars.
The Steak House named The Best Steak House in Las Vegas for over two decades and they also feature a fabulous Sunday champagne brunch that you may not soon forget. With 21 day aged mesquite-grilled steaks, lamb chops, prime rib, lobster, crab legs and other seafood. No need to mention awards, as the publics overall experience gives 9.6 out of 10 and 3 out of 5 Stars for their dining experience at The Steak House.
Kokomos is the place to go for fine dining, as they are serving prime steaks and seafood. You can expect a fairly large seafood menu as well as large steaks to fill your hearty appetite and great soups and salads. The lobster bisque is the talk of the town here at Kokomos. In the public view they receive 9 out of 10 and 4 out of 5 Stars ratings!
New York-New York.
Il Fornaio has award-winning New York-style Italian cuisine, with homemade and imported pasta. They will quench your appetite with hearty steaks and pork chops, seasonal salads, wood-fire pizza and several more tasty fine Italian dishes to choose from. From the publics viewpoint, Il Fornaio is rated with 9.2 out of 10 and 4 out of 5 Stars.
House of Blues is cooking up Southern Cajun cuisine with their Creole Jambalaya, gumbos, baby back ribs, chicken and several other Cajun specialties. From the tastes of reviewers, they get a 9.4 out of 10 and 4 out of 5 Stars rating.
Harrahs Hotel & Casino.
The Range Steakhouse has great variety of Steaks, Prime Rib and Seafood combinations and the appetizers to share are in a class all their own with the beef, fish, duck, and more. The visitor reviews give this steakhouse a 9.1 out of 10 and 4 out of 5 Star rating.
Ballys Hotel & Casino.
Ballys Steakhouse is serving the some of the best mouthwatering steaks in Las Vegas with three different menus to choose from depending on your appetite. The review given from customers dining experience, show 8.8 out of 10 and 3 out of 5 Star ratings.
When you get that empty feeling after a long day on the Las Vegas Strip or from the long journey getting there, just grab a bite to eat or have an exquisite dinner by visiting one of these restaurants above. Many of these dining establishments require reservations, so be sure to call ahead. Most of these restaurant names and ratings were compiled in 2007 and are subject to change, with the ever changing Las Vegas USA. Go to our Restaurants page for more fine dining places.