PokerStars 50 Billionth Hand Dealt Event!
16 September 2010
PokerStars is sponsoring a 50 Billionth Hand Dealt event, and when this milestone is reached players will get cash and free tickets to the WCOOP Main Event on September 26th! The PokerStars 50 Billionth Hand Dealt event has four categories to choose from and all poker players can enter to make extra cash.
Here are the category options to enter the PokerStars fifty-billionth hand event…
- Fifty Billion: Depositor Freerolls – All players can make a deposit and enter the three freerolls, which take place on Saturday, September 25th, at 9:15am, 3:15pm, and 9:15pm ET. First-time depositors use code FREEROLL50, and reload depositors use code 50BN.
- Make sure to use the specific code before depositing. If this is your first time at PokerStars you can get a 100% bonus up to $600 for your first three deposits!
- Fifty Billion: Cash Games – All players playing in $1/$2 NLHE or higher cash games and dealt in on the 50 billionth hand; will be rewarded with cash for the last 50 hands played, free entry to the WCOOP Main Event on September 26th, plus part of a $50,000 prize!
- • 50 Billion: Super Sit & Go Tourneys – From September 10th to 25th there will be five special 50-player Super Sit & Go tournaments running around the clock, with buy-ins of $1.10, $5.50, $11, $22, and $55. The event winner of each tournament category will get a slice of $50,000!
- 50 Billion: VIP Club – For the duration of this promotion, all VIP Club players can get $50 instant cash for only 3000 FPPs! Use the cash to play in the 50 billion hand event. There’s only one cash credit allowed per player, so make it count the first time.
Be sure read the terms and conditions and find extra information for the PokerStars 50 Billionth Hand Dealt event in their Promotions area. Check our poker bonus area to see when PokerStars has a special promotion running, as well as a list of other hot poker sites. What are you waiting for? The PokerStars poker tables are full of action right now!
Accepts all Players
06 June 2012PokerStars Now Offers Spanish Poker!
PokerStars has just opened their new online poker site for Spanish players! Players who live in Spain can now login to their new PokerStars accounts and have the convenience of playing in their own language. Read our PokerStars review to find out what types of online poker games they offer, like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, HORSE, varieties of Stud poker and much more. Visit our poker bonus section to find the latest PokerStars bonus offer and special offers from other online poker sites as well.Read full article