$100,000 Freeroll at CarbonPoker
03 May 2010
There is no reason not to take a chance to qualify for this freeroll! Carbon Poker announced this week their biggest ever Guaranteed Tournament schedule and are celebrating by giving all poker players a chance at a $100,000 prize pool for FREE. A 1st place payday of $20,000 in real cash!
I know you are thinking the same as I…What’s the catch?
The simple answer is there isn’t one. Here are 4 ways you can qualify for the $100K Freeroll:
1) Daily Freeroll Qualifiers – These run starting April 25th till May 28th. There will be 5 of these daily freeroll qualifiers.
Here is the daily schedule:
Time -The Prize
- 04:05 -Top 25 players advance to $100K Freeroll Qualifier Step 2
- 09:05 – Top 50 players advance to $100K Step 2 Qualifier
- 13:05 -Top 50 players advance to $100K Step 2 Qualifier
- 18:05 -Top 75 players advance to $100K Step 2 Qualifier
- 23:05 -Top 50 players advance to $100K Step 2 Qualifier
$100K Freeroll Qualifiers: Saturday May 29th, one tournament and the top 500 players will advance to the $100,000 Freeroll Main Event.
2) Deposit Bonus Qualifiers - Use the code 100MAYPK while making a real money deposit between April 15th and May 28th. Not only do you get a 100% reload bonus but also a tournament entry coupon for the $100k Depositor Qualifier.
3) Earn your way in - From April 15th through May 29th inclusive, any real money player will have access to the daily $100K Player Qualifiers.
Here is the schedule for these:
Time – The Prize
- 11:30 – Top 10 players advance directly to $100,000 main event
- 16:30 – Top 25 players advance directly to $100,000 main event
- 21:30 – Top 15 players advance directly to $100,000 main event
You get into these with VIP points, here is how, directly from Carbons promotion page:
- Earn 150 VIP points in the previous day and the current day up until the time you attempt to register for the tournament. For example if you want t register for the 11:30 tournament at 11:00 you need to earn the 150 VIP points in the 24 hours of the previous day plus the 11 hours of the current day combined, giving you a total of 35 hours to earn the points.
- Buy-in: 500 VIP Points
Seats in these $100k Player Qualifiers will be limited so register early. You may register for all 3 tournaments in a day so long as you have met the qualification requirement.
4) Earn 45,000 VIP Points
Earn 45,000 VIP points between April 15 and May 29th and receive a direct ticket into the $100,000 Freeroll Main Event.
These are the only 4 options to qualifying for the $100K Carbon Poker Freeroll. The main event will be May 30th.
Accepts all Players
28 October 2010PDC Poker announces new player loyalty program
According to PDC Poker, player loyalty now means player royalty. “The Royalty program has one simple aim,” PDC Poker claims, “to reward you in your player wallet: the place where it counts.” And as though being rewarded for something players were going to do anyway, PDC Poker spices things up by not only trading loyalty points for cash, but also giving players the opportunity to trade points in for great gifts and prizes, everything from iPods to vacations.Read full article
06 November 2010Unemployed? Work for Poker Stars!
PokerStars recently announced that it has six player contracts available in Central and Eastern Europe, and they are all currently up for bid. Forget nervous interviews and sweaty neckties, if you’re right for the job, you’ll prove it in your poker play. Whether you’ve always dreamed of being a poker pro or you’re just great at poker and short on cash, the $42,000 Dream Job Tournament Series opens up doors to lifetime opportunities.Read full article