Vegas Tech Baccarat
I really like playing Baccarat but it took a little getting used to! The object in the game of Baccarat is to pick whose hand, player or dealer, will be closer to the value of nine.
You can place bets on Player, Banker or Tie, in Vegas Tech casino online baccarat. Six standard decks of 52 cards each are used and the decks are shuffled after every game.
The point value of the cards in online baccarat at Vegas Technology casinos, is:
- 10 - K = 0 points,
- Ace = 1 point,
- And Card Face value = Point value on all other cards.
When you're adding the point value of each baccarat hand, 10's are ignored; so for example, if you have an 8 and a 7, your total points would be 15.
Ignore the 10 and your hand and the point value would be 5. If the total points in your hand total 10, your hand has a point value of 0.
Player and dealer baccarat hands are each dealt 2 cards and depending on the point situation, sometimes a third can be dealt. The standard rules of play are:
- If the Player or the Banker has a total of an 8 or a 9 they both must stand.
- The Banker can get a third card, if the Player stands and the Banker's total is 5 or less.
- If the Player's total is 5 or less, then the Player gets a third card.
- If the Player gets a third card, the Banker can get a third card in certain situations.
There is an online baccarat chart available in the help section for more guidelines on when Banker can pull a third card.
I've been told once you have a firm understanding of the game, Baccarat can be one of the more profitable games to play. I haven't made that level of understanding yet, but I do enjoy playing the Vegas Tech Baccarat game!