Barbary Coast Slot - A 5 Reel 30 Payline 3D Bonus Video Slot.
Barbary Coast slots have 5-reels and 30-paylines with 3D animation from Betsoft, featuring pirate adventures, exploding wilds, free spins, and four different bonus features!
The Barbary Coast slot game pay table may not be much to look at, but the bonus features are surprisingly (almost refreshingly) active, giving the game a different dynamic value entirely.
Wagering in Barbary Coast slots: Create your wager by choosing a coin size from $0.02 to $0.50 and how many coins you’d like to play per line, from 1 to 5). Thirty-line bets range from $0.60 to $75.00 per spin.
Barbary Coast online slots Pay Table: All the symbols in Barbary Cost award payouts at three or more symbols, and play goes from left to right.
Don’t be alarmed at the pay table; the coins and payouts are ascending instead of descending as they are in traditional pay tables (it threw me off, just wanted future players to be wary there be pirates in this game after all). No symbols stand out for high payouts.
Barbary Coast slots Wild symbol is the Cannon symbol and it can do more than just replace symbols:
- It appears on every reel as a traditional wild, replacing symbols to create additional wins.
- When it appears on the center reel, it will trigger the “Explosive Wild Reel Feature”, where the wild symbol expands sticks for an additional spin.
Barbary Coast slot Scatter symbols.
Two scatter symbols trigger two different bonus features in this 3D online slot. Both are available on every reel, activate from anywhere on the reels, and need at least three to do their triggerin&rsquo:
- Parrot Scatter: The Parrot symbol launches the free spins.
- Ben Sawyer (Pirate) scatter: These symbols will trigger the “Dashing Sawyer Click Me feature”.
Barbary Coast Bonus Symbols.
These non-scatter symbols also trigger additional bonus rounds, but must appear on active paylines from left to right to trigger them:
- Captain Blackbeard: Three or more Blackbeards activate the Fight Bonus Game.
- Worker: Three or more Worker symbols (Hefty Sailor with Keg) activate the Grog Challenge Bonus Game.
Barbary Coast slots Free Spins round.
Once three or more Parrot scatters land on the reels, the free spins commence! The pay table isn’t specific, but it appears you’ll win at least five free games every time at least three parrots flock to the reels.
The free games cannot be retriggered, and no other bonus games will activate during the free spins.
Barbary Coast “Pick Me” Feature.
When three or more Ben Sawyer symbols dash upon the reels, each one will turn into a “Pick Me” symbol, which awards a number of credits. You’ll get to pick each one of the options and pocket the total.
Barbary Coast Fight Feature.
Captain Blackbeard has taken your “sultry maiden”, and you must fight to get her back:
- The Fight feature has you choose the order of your maneuvers: Parry, Slash, or Thrust.
- The fight then plays out, complete with play by play, and ends with either a rescue or a defeat.
- Coins are awarded for the fighting performance.
Barbary Coast Grog Challenge Feature.
The Grog Challenge is one part drinking game and one part guessing game:
- Every time you correctly guess whether the coin will be heads or tails, Grog has to drink.
- Guess right three times and Grog will pass out and award you a large sum of credits.
Barbary Coast online slots has an auto-play feature that must be set up with number of lines played, bet per line, and number of spins (up to 100).
While the reels are highly animated, calling this game a 3D slot is a bit of a stretch since the frame that holds the reels doesn’t contain any real animations of its own. That being said, each of the four bonus features is highly animated, lending this slot to a very entertaining evening.
Play Barbary Coast slots for a little pirating excitement at the recommended casino below!