Bowled Over slots is an i-Slots game with 5-reels, 20 pay lines, a bowling bonus round, up to forty free spins to win, and expanding wilds giving double payouts. Are you a bowler? Well if you are, you're going to love the Bowled Over i-Slots (interactive slots) game, while bowling for extra coins in its bonus rounds.
The Bowled Over online slots wagering is right up your alley; with coin sizes ranging from $0.01 to $0.25 and the choice of one to 10 coins per line.
The minimum bet, while playing all lanes in this twenty line game, is $0.20, and the maximum bet is $50.00 per game.
Bowled Over i Slots game play will go from left to right except for ball and lady bowler scatters which will make their play anywhere.
Although the Bowled Over slot game's lower paying symbols are the 10, 9, Q, J, A, and the K, they are unique; with each symbol representing a bowling alley and during a win their outer edges light up.
I noticed all the symbols are animated in this game when they have a payout, which is so much better than the older-style games.
The Bowled Over slots higher paying symbols will give from 20 coins to 150 coins with three on a line, 100 to 1500 coins with four, and 375 coins to the jackpot of 3000 coins when five of the man bowler symbols are found bowling on a paid line.
Bowled Over Wild Symbol.
- The Bowling Pins symbol is the Wild.
- The Bowling Pins Wild symbol will appear on reels 1 and 2 only.
- Winning combinations with the Bowling Pins Wild will have Double payouts.
- When the Bowling Pins Wild symbol interacts with a winning combination, it will expand to fill the reel and possibly give more payouts.
Bowled Over Scatter & Bonus Symbols.
The Bowled Over slot game Scatter and Bonus symbols are the Lady Bowler symbol and the Bowling Ball symbol.
Three or more of these symbols will make its play anywhere on the reels:
- Three or more Lady Bowler scatters will trigger the Free Spins feature.
- The Bowling Ball symbol is a Bonus Scatter symbol.
- Three or more Bowling Ball scatters will trigger the Bowling Bonus Round.
Bowled Over Free Spins Feature.
The Bowled Over i-Slots Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Lady bowler symbols appear anywhere on the five reels.
With more Lady Bowler scatter symbols, comes more free spins and a higher multiplier, as explained below:
- Three Lady Bowlers appear; 10 Free Spins and a 2x multiplier are awarded.
- Four Lady Bowlers appear; 20 Free Spins and a 3x multiplier are awarded.
- Five Lady Bowlers appear; 40 Free Spins and a 4x multiplier are awarded.
- Bowled Over Free Spins can be retriggered.
The Bowled Over slot game Jackpot Note:
Five Man bowler symbols on a paid line will award a 3000 coin jackpot, and combined with a wild, a 6000 coin jackpot.
During the free spins feature; you can win either 6000 coins, 9000 coins, or 12000 coins, when five of these Man Bowler jackpot symbols land on a paid line.
Combine a Wild with those figures during free spins, and they'll be Doubled!
How's that for multiplication?
Bowled Over Bowling Bonus Round.
The Bowled Over slots Bowling Bonus Round is triggered when 3 or more Bowling Ball scatter symbols appear anywhere on the five reels. Once this bonus is activated; an introductory screen will appear explaining that you will get two chances to knock down ten pins:
- Before starting the Bowling Bonus; pick either the Man bowler or the Lady bowler.
- A new screen will appear with a Ball, a Lane with 10 pins, and a Power Meter.
- Move your mouse left or right to move the ball in the desired travel down the lane.
- Left click the mouse to adjust the desired ball travel, and to start the Power Meter.
- Left click the mouse to stop the Power Meter at the desired level of throw.
- Players get 2 throws with the bowling ball to try to hit all 10 pins.
The more bowling pins you knock down, the more coin rewards you will get.
The Man bowler and Lady bowler can throw either a straight ball or a curve ball down the bowling alley (so it doesn't matter which one you pick).
While playing the Bowled Over slot Bowling Bonus; the coin size and coin amount must stay the same in order to bowl in the same game each time, and to bowl the ten frames.
I'm not sure if you get extra coins for finishing those ten rounds of bowling, since I made the mistake of changing my coin amounts for one of the features, but I sure hope you get more coins.
I've played the Bowled Over bonus game several times and made two strikes! Find out if you can do better than that by playing today.