BustedPlay free game
Busted slots are a 5-reel 17-line progressive slot, with wilds, a cop and robber bonus game that can award free spins, a double up game and a jackpot to run away with if you get lucky enough!
The objective in "Busted!" slot game is to choose between being a cop or a robber and find out which one will give you the most dough.
Busted progressive slots wagering shows a nice variety of betting options, like coin sizes from $0.01 up to $4.00 per active line bet and from 1 to 17 lines of play.
Playing all 17 lines in these Busted slots will make bet amounts from $0.17 up to $68 per game.
All "Busted!" slot game symbols will make their payouts from left to right on the reels, with the exception of the Double Up game and other symbols found on the right or 5th reel.
Busted! Progressive Jackpot.
Busted slots progressive jackpot can be won if you bet a minimum of $5.00 per spin and get five "Safe" symbols on a paid line.
Busted! Slot Game Spin Buttons.
Busted slot game has two spin buttons which sit beside the "Collect" button; a Robber Spin button (the green one) and the Cop Spin button (the blue one).
After selecting your Busted slots bet amount, then it's time to select which character you'd like to play in the game:
- Robber Spin Button: If this is chosen, you will have to collect five Robber Items during your game play to activate the Cop & Robber Bonus.
- Cop Spin Button: Choose this one and you'll have to collect five Cop Items during the game to activate the Cop and Robber bonus game.
- When the Cop and Robber items are collected, they are displayed under the Jackpot meter.
If you choose the Cop Spin button and collect some of the items during the games, then decide to change to the Robber Spin button; the collected items are retained until you decide to go back to the previous button.
Changing your bet may also keep those collected cop or robber items on hold, until you move back to the bet you've collected them on.
Busted! Wild Symbol.
- The Busted slot Wild symbol is the Bang-Gun symbol.
- The Bang-Gun Wild symbol can substitute another symbol on a payline.
Busted! Double Up Game.
Busted slots Double Up Game is triggered when the "Double" symbol lands on the 5th reel during a winning combination:
- If you want to play the Double Up Game, select either the Robber or the Cop spin button.
- If you do not want to play the Double Up Game, select the "Collect" button.
- If you play the Double Up Game, one of the flashing characters will stay lit.
- If the lit character is the one you chose, you win.
Busted! Cop & Robber Bonus Game.
Busted progressive slots Cop and Robber Bonus Game is triggered after you've collected 5 Cop items or 5 Robber items:
- Roll the dice to move the characters on a path.
- The Robber moves first with a 3-field advantage over the cop.
- The object is for the Robber to make it to the end of the path before the Cop catches him.
- If the Robber escapes, he wins the amount in the Reward display.
- If the Cop catches or overtakes the Robber, the Cop wins the amount on the Reward display.
- Collect Free Spins or Cash bonuses in fields, as the characters move on the path.
Cop & Robber Bonus "Field/Square Collections".
During the Cop and Robber chase, there are 3 types of fields or squares the characters may step on for Free Spins or Cash bonuses:
- The "!?!" square increases the Reward/Loot amount.
- The "Free Spin x1", "Free Spin x2" and "Free Spin x3" squares represent free spins.
Free Spins are awarded immediately after landing on a Free Spins square and the wins are added to your balance. Some squares may have both free spins and cash, and other squares may allow you to collect special symbols.
Depending on what character your playing before the bonus game starts, will depend whether or not you win the Reward amount when one of the characters win (example below).
Cop or Robber Character Win Example.
If you're playing the Cop character before the bonus game and win the bonus game; to win the displayed Reward cash, your Cop character must catch the Robber before he escapes.
For the Robber character to win, he must escape before the Cop catches him.
Play "Busted!" slots to find out which character will get away with the loot in the Cop & Robber bonus game!