Dolphin Quest slots have 5x4 reels and 50 paylines with bonus features, stacked wilds, scatters that double as wilds, and jackpot worth up to 150,000 coins!
Uncover the seas’ secrets in Dolphin Quest online slots, the newest 5-reel, 50-line slots from Microgaming in October 2013, with animations that make it easy to want to dive right in and play.
If you love Microgaming’s classic style, you will love Dolphin Quest slot game. Its play is simple, but the winning potential is enormous, which makes the game that much more entertaining. The softly rendered graphics are beautiful- calming, even- offering plenty of chances to win and relax.
Dolphin Quest online slots Wagering.
Wagers will range from $0.50 to $125.00 per game. While the default bet is $2.50, players can adjust their wager by changing the coin size (from $0.01 to $0.50), the number of coins played (up to 5), and how many lines are activated (we recommend always playing all 50 lines).
Dolphin Quest Slots Pay Table.
The beauty of this pay table is that Microgaming didn’t go conventional by throwing in random kings, queens, or numbers into this underwater theme.
All underwater creatures need at least three symbols on a payline from left to right. As you can imagine, the more dolphins that grace these reels the better!
Dolphin Quest slots Wild symbol.
Is the “Dolphin Quest” logo symbol, which will substitute for all non-scatter symbols:
- The “Dolphin Quest” logo can appear stacked on the reels.
- A paying symbol, the Wild will also award the game’s biggest base payout: 12,500 coins when five land on a payline.
Dolphin Quest slot Scatter symbol.
Is the “Scatter” symbol, which offers a way to win a payout without its symbols landing specifically on a payline:
- The “Scatter” in this game also serves as a Wild for all symbols except Wild symbols.
- A “Scatter” symbol landing spontaneously on Reels 2, 3, and 4 will trigger the game’s bonus round.
Dolphin Quest slots Bonus feature.
The Dolphin Quest Bonus is triggered when three scatters land anywhere on Reels 2, 3, and 4. A second-screen waterfall feature will load, showcasing three different waterfalls with cascading amounts:
- One by one, an amount will fall into place across the centerline of the game.
- These amounts are added together and awarded (see bonus photo above).
- Up to 150,000 coins are there for the winning!
Dolphin Quest online slots also has an AutoPlay feature, which lets you reap the benefits of this wild-loaded game if you’re not a fan of its theme. Win-win!