Go for the Gold
Go for the Gold is a 5 reel, 17 line game that lets you compete and never break a sweat!
Line up the gold Medals and receive a payout of 10,000 coins. Bet all 17 lines and it becomes 25,000 coins.
Win the Gold Medals during a free spin on 17 lines and it jumps to 50,000 coins. But if you bet all 17 lines with the maximum bet of 5 coins on each line, the payout is 125,000 coins.
Hit that during a free spin and you will win $62,500!
The scatter symbols for this game is the Silver and Bronze Medal:
- Win 3 Silver Medals and go to a bonus round where you pick 3 out of 15 hidden prizes ranging from 1x to 5x. Win 4 Silver Medals and you go to the bonus round with a 10x multiplier.
- Win 5 Silver Medals and you go to the bonus round with a 50x multiplier.
- Win 3 Bronze Medals and you win 10 free spins with coin prizes doubled plus a 1x Bounty payout.
- Win 4 Bronze Medals and you win 15 free spins with coin prizes doubled plus a 25x Bounty payout.
- Win 5 Bronze Medals and you win 20 free spins with coin prizes doubled plus a 100x Bounty payout. (The Bounty payout is the number of coins per line x the number of lines bet.)
There are 2 prize doublers in this game:
- Gold Medal - coin prizes are doubled on regular pay lines that use the Gold Medal (wild symbol) to make the combination.
- Bronze Medal - All coin prizes are doubled during free spins including the Jackpot combination (5 gold on max line, max bet), coins won in the bonus round picks and the Bounty payouts from additional free spins won during a free spin.
Go for the Gold is a lot of fun and when you hit free spins or the bonus round during a free spin round you have a healthy balance as a reward.
There is a Gamble button giving you the option of doubling or quadrupling your winnings. On a large prize, this is usually not a good idea.