Haunted slots have five reels and 23 paylines, with wilds that transform into coffins, a hold feature, and a bonus round which awards extra credits, free spins, or both!
The Haunted slot game was released at Win A Day online casino, just in time for Halloween 2013, with a little animation of creepy creature symbols, as well as Dracula and his haunted castle.
Haunted slots Wagering.
Bets are adjustable through coin sizes ranging from $0.05 to $2.00 per line, and by selecting from one to twenty-three pay lines. Minimum and maximum wagers range between $1.15 and $46.00 per game when all lines are activated.
Haunted online slots Pay Table
There are 13 symbols on the pay table (a coincidence, or not?), and each symbol will show some type of animation during game play.
Symbol wins start from the left-most reel to adjacent reels, with the exceptions of the Hold symbol and the Shovel symbol, which appear only on the fifth reel.
The most commonly know vampire to most humans, is Dracula; he's the wild symbol. Or in this game it's the symbol of his facial profile and glowing eyes:
- The Dracula symbol can appear anywhere on the reels (sometimes twice on a reel).
- The Dracula symbol can substitute for any other symbol except scatter symbols.
- The Dracula symbol will transform into a “Wild” Coffin symbol during winning combos.
There are actually only two scatter symbols, the “Hold” symbol and “Bonus” symbol. But if you count the Shovel symbol, there are three scatters. We will start with it first:
- The Shovel symbol and the “Hold” symbol both appear only on Reel 5.
- The “Hold” symbol triggers the Hold Feature.
- The Shovel is added to a collection, and later used in the bonus game.
- Three or more “Bonus” symbols will trigger the Bonus Round.
Is triggered when a “HOLD” symbol appears on Reel 5, at which time hold buttons are added below the game’s reels:
- Reels 1, 2, 3 and 4 receive Hold buttons (or scatter holds, as the game calls them).
- Select one or all four of the Hold buttons if they can help form game wins.
- The Hold buttons are only good for five spins, or until the first win.
The Shovel Collection
Is located at the left side of the game screen. When you first play the game there will be a glowing “0” on the spade part of the shovel (the Shovel Collection number):
- Each time a Shovel appears on Reel 5, it is counted as 1 in the Shovel Collection.
- Three shovels are needed before the Bonus Round can be triggered.
- Only 10 shovels can be held in the Shovel Collection.
Graveyard Bonus Round
Is triggered when three or more “Bonus” symbols appear, and three or more shovels have been collected into the Shovel Collection (the number “3” must be present on the game’s Shovel).
When four scatters trigger the bonus round an extra shovel is added to the shovel collection, and when five scatters trigger the bonus round two shovels are added. The only exception is when 10 shovels are already in the Shovel Collection:
- A graveyard scene will appear with at least 10 graves.
- Use the shovels to dig up the graves.
- You will dig up one or more of these; free spins, cash, or another shovel.
- The Graveyard Bonus Round ends when all the shovels have been used.
Are activated immediately after the Bonus round ends. The amount of free spins played, depends on the amount of free spins collected during the bonus round.
Play Haunted slots to find out how many graves you can dig up in it bonus round, and may Dracula be with you!