Heavyweight GoldPlay free game
This Rival I-Slot entered the arena in early January 2010; Heavyweight Gold slots, a 5-reel, 20 payline knockout, with expanding wilds, free spins, scatters, and a hard-hitting bonus round. You dont have to run the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art or punch hanging hocks of meat to prepare for this next I-Slot in the Rival line-up, but it would certainly get you in the mood.
The Heavyweight Champion is your highest-paying symbol in Heavyweight Gold slots, paying from 5 to 1000 coins, depending upon how many of him you can get to hit a payline (and you only need two of him to start). Hes followed not-so-closely by the Ref (15 to 500 point range) and then his Coach (10 to 400 point range).
While the animations are extravagant (even the pay table is also full of them), the cost to see the fight and get in on the action is not.
Coin sizes in Heavy Weight Gold I-Slots range from $.01 to $.10, making the minimum bet $.01 and the maximum bet $20.00. Like all Rival slots, Heavyweight Gold has some basic customizable features, and its auto play is only available for real money games.
All symbols (outside of the Heavyweight Champion) will require at least three on a payline to win. If youre confused as to which lines youve won during a game, you can visit the Pay Table, which features the winning lines with blinking numbers. Non-scatter-symbol play goes from left to right.
Heavyweight Gold Wild Symbols.
- The Boxing Gloves symbol is the wild in Heavyweight Gold.
- The Boxing Gloves Wild only appears on reels 1, 2, and 3.
- The Boxing Gloves wild symbol will Expand with winning combinations!
- The Boxing Gloves will substitute for any symbol, except the Opponent and the Girl Scatters.
While the pay table doesnt say this specifically, each winning wild combination came with a 3x multiplier every time I played, which was very nice.
Heavyweight Gold Scatter Symbols.
There are 4 scatter symbols in Heavyweight Gold I-Slots, and those are; the Three Opponents (which Ive named in the most descriptive way I can): Skinny, Hairy, and Mr. T (all three heavyweight scatters are in the same weight class), and the fourth scatter is the Girl symbol:
- Three or more of the Girl scatter symbols will trigger Free Spins.
- The Knockout Bonus Round is activated when 3 (or more) Opponents enter the ring (errrr…reels).
- While the three fighters look different, just having any combination of these 3 heavyweight scatters on the reels counts toward the Bonus Round trigger.
Heavyweight Gold Free Spins.
Three or more Girl symbols (lets call her Eye Candy) will trigger the Heavyweight Gold Free Spins, and once activated will give the following free games:
- 10 free games are awarded with 3 heavyweight game Girl scatters.
- 20 free games are awarded with 4 heavyweight game Girl scatters.
- 100 free spins will be awarded when you get 5 of these ladies on a payline!
- Heavyweight Gold Free spin payouts have a 3x multiplier!
Heavyweight Gold Knockout Bonus Round.
The Heavyweight Gold slots Knockout Bonus is triggered when three or more Opponents (Skinny, Hairy, or Mr. T) bounce onto the reels. A new screen will launch with specific instructions, but, for the most part, its self-explanatory:
- You’re in the ring, you’re fighting, and your goal is to KO your opponent before he does the same to you.
- You’ll get scored on several key areas-including accuracy, defense, and style-so throw your punches and place your blocks as best you can.
Youll be happy to know that even the worst fighter can still receive plenty of points just for playing. Like anything else, its all about practice and determinationand the more you play Heavyweight Gold slots, the more likely you can trigger this round, and more likely youll master it.
There are a lot of coins to be earned in this ring, so put your mouth guard in and your defensive guard up, and get in the ring with Heavyweight Gold I-Slots!