Hen House slots have five reels and 25 paylines with two random progressive jackpots, a bonus feature, grouped wilds, paying scatters, and 5 to 13 free games with up to 6x multipliers!
You are the farmer in the Henhouse slot game, and your job is to round up the hens (literally, on the three middle reels) to collect the rewards they produce, with or without their eggs.
Hen House slots Wagering.
You can choose your wagers two ways, by either selecting the “BET” button, or the amount of lines (we suggest playing all 25). Breaking down the wagers; bets will range from $0.25 to $25.00 while all twenty-five lines are active.
Henhouse online slots Pay Table.
Out of the twelve symbols, four will award a payout with only two on a line starting from the leftmost reel. Payouts are awarded when like symbols are matched from left to right and according to the pay table.
The highest paying symbol is the Rooster symbol, which awards 5,000 coins when five appear on an active payline.
Hen House slot Random Progressive Jackpots.
There are two progressive jackpots that can be awarded at the end of any game; the Minor Jackpot and the Major Jackpot.
You can win hundreds of credits when the Minor jackpot triggers, and thousands of credits when the Major jackpot triggers!
Hen House slots Wild symbol.
Is the Hen symbol (or better known as the chicken), and it will help form extra winning combinations during the game:
- The Hen can appear grouped on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- The Hen will substitute all symbols except scattered Eggs.
Basically, the Hen is a wild that can appear stacked to cover reels 2, 3 and 4; just check out the top photo above.
Hen House slot Scatter symbol.
Is the shiny white Egg symbol, and it will trigger a bonus feature with a little help from its friends:
- Three, 4, or 5 scattered Eggs will award a payout; 2x, 20x, and 200x the bet.
- Three or more Eggs will trigger the Henhouse Pick Feature.
Hen House Pick Feature.
This feature is triggered by three or more Egg symbols appearing anywhere on the reels. A bonus scene will load with brief instructions, followed by 9 hens in a henhouse. Pick one hen to reveal one of three eggs:
- Round 1: A White Egg awards 3 free games and you can pick again.
- Round 1: A Golden Egg awards 5 free games and Round 2, the Multiplier Round.
- Round 2: A White Egg in the will award a 1x multiplier.
- Round 2: A Golden Egg will award a 2x multiplier and Round 3.
- Round 3: If a Bonus Symbol is revealed, the symbol will act as a multiplier in free games.
- Rounds 1, 2, or 3: A Green Egg will end the feature and start Free Games.
There are 3 Rounds during the Pick Feature: Round 1 can award extra free games, Round 2 can award a sizeable multiplier for the free games, and Round 3 can award a bonus substitute symbol. In order to reach Round 3, you have to find a golden egg in Round 2.
Before I wrote this review, I had won 13 free games with a 3x multiplier in one feature, and 10 free games with a 5x multiplier in another. I have yet to reach the third round, but I won’t give up that easily.
Henhouse slots Free Games.
Will trigger after the Pick Feature has ended. If you do not choose the “Spin” button to begin your free games, they will automatically activate after 30 seconds (more or less).
Play the Henhouse slot game and find out how many free games you can win!