It Came From Venus Slots
It Came From Venus Slot - A 5 Reel 30 Payline 3D Video Slot
It Came From Venus slots are animated 3D slots featuring 2x-10x multiplier wilds, free spin features, paying scatters, bonus games, collapsing wins and nonstop Venus Fly Trap entertainment on its five reels and 30 paylines!
The It Came From Venus slot game loads after a short animated sequence (which you can skip, but itís worth watching at least once). A Venus flytrap embraces the game and serves as your eerily grinning host with its big white teeth and a throaty laugh.
It Came From Venus online slots wagers: You can plant your wager in a variety of ways (no pun intended), thanks to multiple coin sizes and bets per line. Coin sizes range from .02 to .50, and you can play up to five coins on each of the thirty lines.
Full 30-line wagers will range from .60 to 70.00 a game. We recommend playing all 30 lines in this game not only to maximize your chances of winning, but also to turn on the Stacked Collapsing Win feature, which requires a 30-line bet.
It Came From Venus slot Pay Table: Each of Venus’s nine non-feature symbols will require at least three from left to right before awarding a payout. Five-symbol payouts range from 125 to 2500 coins, with the Venus plant being the big winner. You can expect each win to be animated and celebrated by the games bystanders.
It Came From Venus slots Wild Symbol; is the “2xWild”-“10x Wild” symbol and acts as the substitute in the game.
- Several versions of the Wild are available, each with their own displayed multiplier; from 2x to 10x.
- Available on every reel, a wild will replace all non-scatter symbols to increase odds of winning.
Note: The multiplier Wild usually appears randomly and alone on the reels (only one wild will appear at a time), and has one of these multipliers; 2x, 3x, 5x or 10x. The 5x Wild seems to be the one that appears most.
It Came From Venus slot Scatter symbols: The game features three scatters symbols; two that activate feature games and one that pays handsomely. Here’s the breakdown:
- No Trespassing Sign Scatter: The more warning you can get on the reels the better; this paying scatter will award from 450 to 1500 coins when three to five scatters land on the reels.
- Food Bag Scatter: This scatter will launch the “Feed Me” free spins feature. It is only available on the center reel.
- Helicopter Scatter: This symbol activates the “Save the Plant” pick me feature.
The “Feed Me” Free Spins Feature: Every time a Food Sack symbol lands on the center reel during normal play, it will launch itself off the reels to later be eaten by the plant.
- Once three Food Sacks have been collected, the “Feed Me” free spins feature will activate with 11 spins.
- As the free games commence the Food Sack symbol will become a special sticky wild that can hold on for several spins.
- Total wins are calculated separately below the reels.
It Came From Venus slots Collapsing Wins Feature: While its paylines run from left to right, It Came From Venus slot also has a unique feature where it awards a payout when an entire reel is filled with the same symbol.
- A Collapsing Wins payout is equivalent to that 3-symbol amount in the pay table.
- After you receive the payout, those symbols will collapse to reveal more symbols and more potential wins.
Note: You’ll need to keep up at 30-line wager for this feature to activate. I found that the vertical wins trigger the same amount or more than the horizontal ones.
It Came From Venus slot “Save the Plant” Bonus Game will load when three or more Helicopter symbols land anywhere on the reels. Help the Farmer save the Venus plant from the clutches of government scientists in this fun bonus game.
- Choose one of the five crates or boxes in search of the plant.
- Keep your wits about you as you pick which box you think they have placed the plant.
It Came From Venus slots Double Up Feature; is activated every time you win. You’ll have the ability to double up your win by clicking the “double up” under the “Spin” button.
In the Double Up feature, you’ll have a 50-50 chance of correctly guessing whether the plant will catch or miss the tossed item. Guess correctly and you’ll double your winnings. Fail, and lose it all. Only you can decide if your recent win is worth the risk/reward!