Jungle Games Slot - A 5 Reel 20 Payline Video Slot.
Jungle Games slots are Olympic-inspired with 5-reels, 20-paylines, scatters, x2-multiplier wilds, and a pick-win feature, where you choose either extra coins or free spins that deliver up to x5 multiplier wins!
When you play Net Entertainment’s Jungle Games slot game, you can win up to 200,000 coins without breaking a sweat.
Jungle Games online slots wagering.
Wagers range from .20 to 40.00 credits per spin when all lines are played. Wagers are determined by coin size (from .01 to .50) and the amount of coins played on each line (from one to 4). We always recommend playing every line available.
Jungle Games slot Pay Table.
The pay table features its star athletes in a variety of sizes and payouts. Expect the athletes to provide the higher wins; the “accessories” symbols will provide the more common payouts.
You’ll need at least three symbols on an active payline from left to right to get in on the coin action.
Jungle Games slots Wild symbol.
Is the Gold Cup symbol, and not only does it make a good sub during the games, but also throws in an extra multiplier as well:
- The Gold Cup will substitute for all symbols except for the Gold Medal scatter.
- All wins using a Gold Cup Wild will receive TWICE the payout.
The Gold Cup wild is also a paying wild; this means that as long as three or more wilds end up on an active payline, you could receive from 250 coins with 3 symbols, to 10,000 coins with 5 symbols.
Jungle Games slot Scatter symbol.
Is the Gold Medal symbol, and it helps towards winning a feature game as well as extra coins:
- Three or more Gold Medal scatters launch the Pick Your Win feature.
- As a paying scatter that awards anywhere on the reels, you’ll win from 2x to 400x your total wager when 2 to 5 symbols land at the end of a game.
Jungle Games slots Pick Your Win Feature.
Is activated when three or more Gold Medal scatters land anywhere on the reels. A new screen loads where you’ll choose between a lump sum of coins or a series of free games with multipliers up to 5x:
- If you choose the Coin; a lump sum (which, in my experience, ranged from 500-750 coins) will be instantly added to your account and your regular game continues rather quickly.
- If you choose the Free Spins; all of the activating scatters become clickable, and you’ll choose one to continue the game.
- Each scatter represents a number of free spins and a specific multiplier.
I found typically the higher the number of free spins, the lower the available multiplier. The multipliers range from 1x to 5x; it appears the free spins cap out at 30.
Jungle Games Auto-play feature.
Comes standard and can be set from 25 to 1000 games at a specific bet. Keep in mind that the Pick Win feature is also automatically played (it defaults to the coin win), unless you customize the advance settings to stop when features are triggered.