The McMurphys slot has 5-reels and 20-paylines, as Rivals addition to their 3-D slots line up, with bonus games, free spins, scatters, wilds and quirky characters, with a not-so quirky jackpot worth up to 37,500 coins!
The McMurphys online slots wagering.
Has line bets starting out at 0.01 credits and go up to 5.00 each. Since McMurphy's is a 20-payline slot game, minimum 20-line wagers will start as low as 0.20 credits, you can bet up to 5 coins per line, and wagers can go as high as $500.00 per game.
The McMurphys Pay table.
Youll get to know all The McMurphy family members while you play this game: Grandpa George, Uncle Bob, Karen, Jerry, Bart, Julie, and even Muffles, the dog. Muffles, the big winner, will do a trick every time you pull in a win during regular game play. Play goes from left to right and all prizes are multiplied by the particular line bet.
McMurphys 3D slots will feature different symbols for the bonus game, each with a unique payout. (Hint: The regular symbols are The McMurphys at home. The bonus symbols are The McMurphys on vacation). Watch the intro at least once, and make sure to leaf through the pay table, too.
McMurphys slot game is what happens when the Griswolds fall into an online slot machine. I thought this game was the most entertaining of Rivals hyper-animated line up, particularly when I lined up a few Grandpa George symbols and could watch him turn toward me and say, Lets go to Vegas!.
The McMurphys Wild Symbol.
Cute, blond-headed Bart is the Wild symbol in this game (dont worry, it says Wild in the background, so you know whats going on).
The Bart symbol will substitute for every symbol in regular play, except for the Free Spin Bonus symbols.
The McMurphys Scatter Symbol.
- The McMurphys Scatter is the "McMurphy's Bonus" symbol.
- Three or more McMurphy's Bonus scatters on an active line will trigger Bonus Free Spins.
The McMurphys Bonus Free Spins Game.
The McMurphys 3D slots Bonus Free Spins game is triggered when three or more "McMurphy's Bonus" scatters appear on an active or paid line. The more scatters that appear, the more free spins are awarded.
Whether you win the minimum 3 free spins or the maximum 9 free spins, the games will begin automatically. Youll have a chance to retrigger more free spins with the Extra Bonus scatter symbol (explained below), which awards the same 3 to 9 free spins depending on how many of them are on the reels.
McMurphys slot Free Spins Bonus Symbol: This Extra Bonus Drop scatter symbol awards an extra number of free spins, depending on how many scatters land on the reels:
- 3 "Extra Bonus Drop" Scatter symbols award 3 free spins.
- 4 "Extra Bonus Drop" Scatters award 6 free spins.
- 5 "Extra Bonus Drop" Scatters will award 9 free spins.
During the bonus free spins (as triggered by the scatter symbol), three different scatter symbols become available, each with their own range of payouts, which are multiplied by the line bet for an active line:
- Bart and Lady Liberty: This McMurphy’s Slots scatter symbol will payout from 3x to 75x the number of paylines with at least three on the reels.
- Uncle Bob Scatter: Uncle Bob will pay from 2x to 50x the number of paylines with three or more.
- Julie Scatter: Three brown-haired Julie scatter symbols will return your wager. Five Julie symbols will award 25x your line bet.
- Extra Bonus Drops: The spins in the bonus round can keep on coming with the “Extra Bonus” scatter symbol, which will award up to 9 additional free spins.
McMurphy's is all about the free spins. You wont find an additional animated feature (not that youd be thirsty for it, with everything else this 3-D slot game can do). When three or more McMurphys Bonus symbols pop onto the reels, the symbols and payouts will change to accommodate.
I found The McMurphys slot game to be heavy on the animation, light on the background noise, and, in general, lots of fun. I played until I ran out of money and time, and I didnt feel like it was a waste of either.
Play McMurphys 3D slots and see how many free spins you can win in its bonus game!