Monkeys to Mars Online Slots
We're sure you've heard the term "don't you monkey with the monkey" before, well now you can with Monkey to Mars video slot from Cryptologic.
Go on a 5 reel 25 payline adventure with its asteroid bonus features, rocketing re-spin features, and expanding wilds during winning combinations.
You will see some really bizarre symbols in Monkeys to Mars online slots, such as two types of Crystal Formations, a blue Transmitter device, the Lady Monkey-naught, Rocket-powered Boots, a funny-looking laser Weapon, an Air Tank, and some kind of Space Map.
The highest paying symbols in Monkeys to Mars slots are the Logo with payouts at 40, 200, or 2000 coins with 5 on a line, and the Monkey-naught pilot/Captain which will pay you 30, 150, or 1000 coins when five of him float on a payline.
The wagering in Monkeys to Mars online slots is something even you can monkey-around with and figure out, because you can select from 0.01 credits up to 20.00 credits per line or 0.25 to 500.00 credits while playing all 25 lines.
All the symbols will give payouts in Monkeys to Mars slots going from the left to the right except for the Alien Scatters which may pay anywhere.
The Re-Spins Feature is triggered randomly during the game.
Wild Symbol in Monkeys to Mars Slots.
- The Launch Button symbol is the Wild symbol.
- The Launch Wild Button will appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 only.
- The Launch Wild will sub for all symbols except the Alien and Logo symbols.
Scatter Symbol in Monkeys to Mars Slots.
- The multi-eyed Alien symbol is the Scatter symbol.
- The Alien scatter appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- When 3 Alien scatters appear the Asteroid Bonus Feature is triggered.
Rocket Re-Spin Feature in Monkeys to Mars Slots.
- The Rocket Re-Spin Feature will be awarded randomly.
- The re-spin will occur on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- The Purple Crystal symbols that land on the 3 reels will become Launch Button Wilds.
- The reels will then re-spin, where winning combinations can award extra coins.
The Monkeys to Mars Rocket Re-Spin Feature cannot be retriggered.
Asteroid Bonus Feature in Monkeys to Mars Slots.
When 3 Alien Scatters appear anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4 at the same time, the Monkeys to Mars Asteroid Bonus Feature will be triggered:
- Upon activation a new screen will appear with 5 weapons to fire with.
- Use these weapons to fire on asteroids and aliens to collect coin awards.
- The Asteroid Bonus Feature cannot be re-triggered during the re-spin feature.
It's a pretty straightforward bonus game-you have a choice of several levers, buttons, and knobs in order to attack aliens and asteroids. Every shot is a hit, so you don't have to worry about aiming at anything.
The real trick is picking just what ammo (the banana grenade? the button rocket?) will bring in the big bucks.
Have a blast of a good time shooting aliens and asteroids in Monkeys to Mars slots!