Moonlight Mystery Review
Moonlight Mystery slot has all kinds of mysterious surprises in its 5 reels and 15 paylines, like fun bonus rounds, and free spins with expanding wilds which are also normal during regular play!
I bet many of you have played the game called Clue before. Well now Rival Gaming has come out with a similar who-done-it game called Moonlight Mystery online slots.
The characters in Moonlight Mystery slots are a regular lot of folk in a London setting, with The Butler, The Maid, Lady Dunnit, and Col. Dunnit coming out with the lowest pays.
Now the main characters to watch out for, and also the highest paying symbols with five on a payline in Moonlight Mystery slots, are The Professor with 200 coins, The Constable with 500 coins, The Doctor with 750 coins, and The Inspector with 5 on a line will give 1000 coins!
Moonlight Mystery online slots wagering.
Is really nothing like a mystery, as you can select the coins amounts from 1 to 5 coins per line and adjust the ranged coin sizes from $0.01 up to $0.50, also per payline. And when you play all 15 mystery lines, you can choose from $0.15 up to the max of $37.50 per game.
All Moonlight Mystery slot symbols will pay with 3 lined up on a payline, except for the Spyglass which will pay with only two and all pay from left to right, except scatters. Watch out what becomes of the wild symbols during free spins, they can multiply your winnings.
Moonlight Mystery Wild Symbol.
- The red labeled Poison Bottle symbol is the Wild symbol.
- The wild Poison Bottle symbol will substitute all symbols except for the Body Silhouette and Lantern scatter symbols.
Moonlight Mystery Scatter Symbols.
- The Lantern symbol and the Body Silhouette symbol are the Scatter symbols.
- When 3 or more Lantern scatters appear free spins are triggered.
- When 3 or more Silhouette scatters appear the "Who Done It?" Bonus Round is triggered.
Moonlight Mystery Free Spins.
Moonlight Mystery slots Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Lantern scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels:
- Once the moonlight free spins are activated; 10 free spins are awarded.
- The Wild Poison Bottle symbol will expand with winning combinations.
- Each Wild symbol in a winning combination during free spins will add a multiplier for up to 4x payouts!
The Free Spins feature cannot be retriggered, however, here's how the multipliers work during the Moonlight Mystery free spins:
- Get a 2x multiplier with 2 wilds or 1 expanding wild.
- Get a 3x multiplier with 3 wilds or 2 expanding wilds.
- Get a 4x multiplier with 4 wilds or 3 expanding wilds.
This is where the Jackpot Spyglass symbol comes into play, during the free spins; get 4 wilds or 3 expanding wilds in a winning combination with the Spyglass symbol/s, and walk away with 8000 coins!
Moonlight Mystery "Who Done It?" Bonus Round.
Moonlight Mystery slot game Who Done It Bonus Round is triggered when 3 or more Body Silhouette symbols appear anywhere on the 5 reels. A new screen will appear with instructions to select; the crime scene, the weapon, the culprit, and the motive:
- Yet another new screen will appear where you must select 1 of 4 doors.
- Once the selected door opens, choose 1 of the 4 symbols for the crime scene.
- There will be three more selections like this to choose from; for the method/weapon, the culprit, and the motive.
- Get a cash prize award for each selection made, and at the end of the bonus round a total coin amount from the four selections will appear.
A hint for choosing the culprit: I have noticed that the last win on the reels; be it with the Maid, The Col. Dunnit, the Butler, or the Proffesssor, when I picked that symbol I would get the highest score during the bonus round. This may not work all of the time, but I did notice the same highest paying symbol would be the same one during the next round.
As far as picking the other Moonlight Mystery slot game symbols to win the larger payouts during the bonus round, they kind of go with a story line for each choice.
Sometimes it may be the same symbol that was the highest when you made the first choice. So keep in mind which symbols pay the highest when making your choices during the Who Done It bonus round.
Play Moonlight Mystery slots and you could win up to 5000 coins or more in the "Who Done It?" Bonus Round!
Top Rated Casinos to Play Moonlight Mystery
- High Light
- Play Now