Orc vs Elf Slots
Type25-Line—Bonus, Trail Features & Free Spins
Orc vs Elf slots have 5 reels and 25 paylines with 3D animation, a total of fourteen feature trails, bonus features, free spins, expanding wilds, and two characters to choose from!
The Orc versus Elf slot game offers you a choice of two characters to choose from, the Orc or the Elf. Your choice of characters will remain in each game until they fight each other in the Battle Bonus feature.
Orc vs Elf online slots Wagering.
Wagers are adjusted through bet amounts ranging from $0.25 to $25.00 per game when all 25 lines are active. The actual bets range from $0.01 to $10.00 per line. The game begins with a $1.00 wager per game, or a $0.04 per line bet.
Orc versus Elf 3D slots Pay Table.
There are fifteen symbols in the pay table and winning symbols pay from left to right, except for scatters. Two of the symbols (the wilds) will appear only on two reels (1 and 5).
Three of the game symbols have no payouts at all, the two scatters and the bonus symbol, and their only use is to trigger one of the features or bonus games.
Orc vs Elf 3D slots Wild symbols.
There are two wilds in the game, the Orc symbol, and the Elf symbol, and each character must stay in his own corner, uh, I mean reel:
- The Orc symbol Wild resides on Reel 1 only.
- The Elf symbol Wild resides on Reel 5 only.
- Each wild will expand to fill its reel when a winning combination forms beside it or with it.
The Elf Wild may award winning combinations from right to left during the last two Elf trail features.
Orc versus Elf slot Scatter symbols.
There are three scatters in the game, the “Battle Bonus!” symbol, the Orc Shield symbol, and the Elf Shield symbol:
- The “Battle Bonus!” symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- Three “Battle Bonus!” symbols will trigger the Battle Bonus feature.
- The Orc Shield is the scatter while the Orc is your character.
- The Elf Shield is the scatter while the Elf is your character.
- Three or more Orc Shield symbols will trigger the Orc character’s trail features.
- Three or more Elf Shield symbols will trigger the Elf character’s trail features.
Scatters note: The Orc wild on reel 1, and the Elf wild on Reel 5, will count as one scatter towards those characters trail features. Four scatters in each characters game will award 5x the wager and the feature, and five scatters will award 20x the wager and the feature.
Orc vs Elf online slots Battle Bonus feature.
Is triggered when three or more “Battle Bonus!” symbols appear anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4. The game will pause briefly, as each character goes into their battle stance, and one of the following may occur:
- The Orc may attack the Elf with its sword, strike the Elf, and defeat him.
- The Elf may shoot an arrow at the Orc and defeat it, with an arrow to the head.
- The Elf may shoot an arrow at the Orc, miss, back flip over the orc, and be defeated.
- The Orc may attack the Elf with its sword, strike at the Elf, miss, as the Elf back flips over the Orc and shoots his arrow at the Orc’s head, defeating him.
The Battle Bonus feature may have several other different outcomes, but one character will surely be defeated as the other ends up the victor.
Battle Bonus feature, battle wins and losses.
- If your Orc character wins, they will receive a Victory Point and trigger the Goblin’s Gold feature.
- If your Elf character wins, they will receive a Victory Point and trigger the Woodland Spins feature.
- If your Orc or Elf character loses, you will receive a consolation bonus of 2 to 10 times your bet, and the other character will get the victory point.
Character trail features are explained below in the Orc Trail Feature and the Elf Trail Feature.
Orc versus Elf Ultimate Victory.
The first character to claim 3 Victory Points is declared the Champion!
If whichever of your characters has been declared champion, the reward is determined by how many battles he has won, or his victories:
Orc Character Victories:
- A 3-0 victory awards the Orc Onslaught feature.
- A 3-1 victory awards the Giant Spins feature.
- A 3-2 victory awards the Orc Army feature.
- A total defeat awards the Hobgoblin feature.
Elf Character Victories:
- A 3-0 victory awards the Elf King feature.
- A 3-1 victory awards the Archmage feature.
- A 3-2 victory awards the Huntsman feature.
- A total defeat awards the Elf Magic feature.
Orc Trail Feature - The Trail to the Fortress of Orcholme.
The Orc’s trail feature is triggered by 3 or more Orc Shield symbols, or the Orc symbol on Reel 1 and two or more Orc Shield symbols. There are 7 Orc trail features:
- 1st Orc Feature - Goblin’s Gold Feature: Awards 5 free spins, and Darkling symbols pay 2x; Orc Shields, Orc Forts, Wolves, Banners, Skulls, and Swords.
- 2nd Elf Feature - Hobgoblin Feature: Awards the same as Goblin’s Gold, but 6 free spins, and 2 scatters award an extra free spin.
- 3rd Orc Feature - Orc Army Feature: Awards the same as Hobgoblin, but Orc Fort symbols become wild when the Orc appears.
- 4th Orc Feature - Orc Horde Feature: Awards the same as Orc Army feature, plus an extra Orc is added to Reel 1.
- 5th Orc Feature - Giant Spins Feature: Awards the same as Orc Horde feature, plus Darkling symbols pay Triple.
- 6th Orc Feature - Chaos Spins Feature: Awards the same as Giant Spins feature, but 7 free spins are instantly awarded.
- 7th Orc Feature - Orc Onslaught Feature: Awards the same as Chaos Spins feature, but the last spin becomes a Superspin with the Orc symbol covering Reel 1.
Elf Trail Feature - The Road to the Citadel of Elveros.
The Elf Trail feature is triggered by 3 or more Elf Shield symbols, or two or more Elf Shield symbols and the Elf symbol on Reel 5. There are 7 Elf trail features:
- 1st Elf Feature - Woodland Spins Feature: Awards 6 free spins.
- 2nd Elf Feature - Elf Magic Feature: Awards 6 free spins and an extra wild on reels 2, 3 or 4.
- 3rd Elf Feature - Huntsman Feature: Awards 7 free spins, an extra wild on reels 2, 3 or 4, and hunts any Orc on the reels; slain Orcs awards up to 200x the bet.
- 4th Elf Feature - Ancient Archer Feature: Awards the same as Huntsman feature, plus hunts any Wolf on the reels; slain wolf awards up to 100x the bet.
- 5th Elf Feature - Archmage Feature: Awards the same as Ancient Archer feature, plus the Elf will change 1 or 2 symbols on reels into wilds.
- 6th Elf Feature - Forestal Feature: Awards the same as Archmage feature, plus a Superspin with 3 extra wilds, and bonus prizes are doubled when Orc and/or Wolf are slain.
- 7th Elf Feature - Elf King Feature: Awards the same as Forestal feature, but 8 free spins and any Superspin adds an extra wild to Reel 5.
Orc vs Elf slots Free Spins feature.
The free spins feature is triggered during the character trail features. You can choose to play the free spins, which will reset the feature game, or save them for the end of that character’s trail features.
The Orc versus Elf slot game also has an Auto Play feature that allows you to play the game hands free for up to 100 spins, with options to stop spins on features or stop on a certain win amount.
Play Orc versus Elf slots at the nearest RTG casino today to find out which character will award you the most coins!