The Reel Deal Slots
The Reel Deal slots have 5-reels and 20-paylines with free spins, wilds, and an awsome bonus round, and is kind of like the Deal or No Deal television show!
The Reel Deal online slots wagering.
Offers a range of coin sizes, from $0.01 to $10 per line, and playing all twenty lines the minimum and maxium bets range between $0.20 to $200 per game.
The Reel Deal slots offer wild symbols, free spins and a bonus round. The Gold Bar is the Wild symbol and substitutes for all other symbols but scatter and bonus symbols.
The Red Button is the Scatter symbol in The Reel Deal slots, and 3 or more scatters awards Free Spins:
- 15 Free Spins are awarded with a x2 multiplier.
- The Reel Deal slot Free Spins can be retriggered while in free spins mode!
The Reel Deal slots Bonus symbol is the Gold Case.
- The Gold Case bonus symbol only appears on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels.
- Three Gold Case symbols on any active payline triggers the Bonus game.
Now here's the fun part, The Reel Deal slots Bonus game! You're taken to a bonus screen where there are 25 different dollar amounts listed down the left and right side of your screen. The small dollar amounts on the left, the large dollar amounts on the right:
- In the middle of the Bonus screen are 25 gold cases.
- Each case contains one of the 25 amounts listed on the left and right sides.
The higher your bet, the larger the dollar amounts available to win. For example; on a $10 total bet, the largest amount is $5000!
At this point, you choose 1 of the 25 cases and that is put to the side. Now comes the hard part. The object is to choose the cases with the small dollar amounts inside, leaving the cases with the large amounts.
On the first The Reel Deal slots Bonus round you have to choose 6 cases:
- After all 6 are chosen, you will be offered an amount to buy your case based on the amounts left in play.
- You accept or reject the The Reel Deal bonus offer.
- If you accept, the game is over and the case you chose is opened to show you the amount that was inside.
- If you reject the offer, you have to then open 5 cases and the cycle begins again.
So if you chose 6 briefcases that held small amounts, you will be offered a larger amount than if you had chosen briefcases that had the larger amounts in them. The Reel Deal slots bonus offer will get larger as long as you have the large numbers still in play.
But be warned, you could have all the large numbers still on the board, reject the banks offer and the very next turn, wipe out all the large amounts. That means the banks next offer will be much less than the one you turned down.
After you have cycled down through all the cases, eventually it will come down to what is in the case you chose at the beginning of the game. It's all a process of elimination.
The only thing I ever watch on television besides the news is the game show Deal or No Deal. The Reel Deal slot game is basically the same, where players either Deal, accept the game's offer, or No Deal, reject the game's offer.
I ethusiastically offered advice to my wife as she played this game, and after every bonus I would say, "If I were playing that game, I would have taken (or not taken) the deal!"
You have got to give The Reel Deal slot game a try. You'll love the game, you'll love the free spins, but most of all; you'll love the bonus feature. It's the Reel Deal!