Super Sevens Slots
Super Sevens slots have five reels and 19 paylines, and a free spin feature with advancing multipliers after every win, and as high-tech as classic fruit slots can be!
You will want to call the Super Sevens slot a classic video game, but what sets it aside from other classic slots are the nineteen paylines and free spins after every win. Slotland casino has created yet another gem for their online slots lineup.
Super Sevens slots Wagering.
Wagers are fairly simple and can be adjusted through a range of coin sizes from $0.05 to $1.00 per active line. The minimum bet will start out at $0.95, with wagers ranging up to $19.00 per game.
Super Sevens online slots Pay Table.
Payouts will begin from the left-most reel to adjacent reels (or from left to right) and you will need at least three of the same symbol for a win.
The highest paying symbol is the “7” symbol (of course), which pays 100x the line bet with three, and 200x the line bet with four. When five “7” symbols land on an active line, you win 500-times the line bet!
Super Sevens Slots Next Spin Free Spin feature.
This part is pretty cool for classic style slots; every win will create an automatic Free Spin!
A Free Spin meter on the right side of the game will show a multiplier number for the next win:
- After a win, the game will pause and add a multiplier for the next spin.
- The first bonus multiplier will multiply any wins 2-times on the next spin.
- Multipliers for each successive win are x2, x3, x5 and x7.
- Free spins will continue as long as there are wins on each spin.
- The Super Sevens Next Spin feature will end when there are no wins on the next spin.
- After the Super Sevens free spin feature has ended, the multiplier meter will reset.
No wilds, nor scatters, is what makes a slot game “classic”. And Super Sevens slot is just that, but with an extra twist of free spins after wins. I’ve played the game and made it up to the x5 multiplier for my next spin.
Play Super Sevens slots and find out if you can make it to seven-times multiplied wins!