Vulcan slots pack 5-reels and 25-paylines with scatters, double-payout wilds, two random-progressive jackpots, a feature guarantee, and free spins with multipliers up to 300x!
One of RTG’s newest Real Series slot games in late February 2013, Vulcan slot offers plenty of payouts with its 2x-multiplier stacked wilds and free spins feature…
Couple that with a feature guarantee that also pays on its own lucrative terms, and you have a great random progressive slot game.
This RTG slot has been described, with big bold letters, as a very highly volatile slot; this is a fairly accurate description given the two and local progressive jackpots as well as the feature guarantee.
Vulcan online slots wagering.
When all 25 lines are active, wagers will range from $0.25 to $125.00 per game; owing to coin sizes from $0.01 to $5.00 per active line.
Vulcan Real Series slot Pay Table.
All non-scatter symbols play from left to right, and half of them award a win with as few as two on a payline.
As you’d expect, the Goddess and the Temple are the highest paying symbols, paying out 1,000 and 500 coins respectively when five identical land on an active payline.
Vulcan slots Random Progressive Jackpots.
There are two ever-growing random progressive jackpots churning away above the Vulcan slot reels, just waiting to fire at the conclusion of any game.
Random Jackpots are added to other wins; as the Major Jackpot (usually at $1,000 or more) and the Minor Jackpot (usually $300 or more), are definitely a random act of kindness.
Vulcan Real Series slots Wild symbol.
Is the burly-looking Vulcan man swinging his hammer symbol, and he is the main character to help award extra coins in the game:
- The Vulcan symbol can appear stacked on Reels 2 and 4 during the base game.
- The Vulcan will replace all non-scatter symbols to help create additional wins.
- Wins are tripled when Vulcan contributes to a winning combination.
Vulcan slot Scatter symbol.
Is the steaming Volcano symbol, which will award payouts as well as the game’s bonus feature:
- A traditional scatter, the Volcano “pays where it lays” and needs no payline to award a win.
- Payouts start at 2x the total wager with three symbols and go up to 125x the total wager with five symbols anywhere on the reels.
- The Volcano scatter also triggers the Fire of the Gods Feature.
Vulcan online slots Fire of the Gods Bonus feature.
Is triggered by three or more Volcano scatters anywhere on the reels. Regardless of how many scatters triggered the bonus round:
- 15 free spins with double-payouts will be instantly awarded.
- Free spins can retrigger up to three times, adding 5 more spins each time.
- The multiplier is increased each time free spins are retriggered.
With every Free Spins retrigger, the multiplier increases, like this:
- The first time the free spins retrigger, the multiplier goes to 3x.
- The second time they retrigger, the multiplier goes up to 30x.
- The last time they retrigger (the gods willing), the multiplier becomes an impressive 300x for all remaining games!
During free spins, the Vulcan wild continues to appear stacked on Reels 2 and 4, and will also appear stacked on Reel 3. Should the feature be triggered as part of a feature guarantee, the free game retrigger multiplier increases to 5x, 50x, and 500x respectively.
Vulcan progressive slot Feature Guarantee.
In order to benefit from the feature guarantee, you must play all 25 lines and place an extra bet of 10x your line wager. Doing so will ensure that the free games feature will fire within a certain number of spins.
An added perk of wagering with the feature guarantee is the chance that all free games from a guaranteed feature can have up to a 500x multiplier!
As part of the Feature Guarantee, players can also cash in on the Instant Trigger Chance, a way to try and instantly trigger the feature via the Feature Wheel:
- Tag a Green slot on the Feature Wheel and the feature is triggered.
- Tag anything else and you’ll go back to the base game, with a feature guarantee meter that is set back to the starting point.
Vulcan online slots do have an auto-play feature that quickly stops and starts as you need it to. Auto-play can be customized in the menu settings. It, like the rest of the spins, fires very quickly, so it is important to watch your balance closely.