Wolf Run Slots Review
Wolf Run slots have 5x4-reels and 40-paylines with bonus free spins, stacked wilds, paying scatters, and a lot of extra payouts when the animal symbols appear!
During the Wolf Run slot free spins it seems like you get extra stacked wilds, compared to the main game reel spins.
This Wolf Run slot game is powered by WagerWorks software; the same software developed by the IGT gaming company years ago. IGT has come out with a newer version of Wolf Run, which can be played at online casinos.
By playing the Wolf Run slot game, players have the potential of retriggering the Free Spins bonus for up to 255 free spins!
Every reel has stacks of wild symbols that can trigger a huge number of simultaneous wins.
Betting limits in Wolf Run slots range from 1 to 5 credits on its 40 pay-lines, with a chance to win 1000x your total bet by lining up 5 Howling Wolf symbols. Playing all 40-lines, bets will range from 0.40 credits to over 200.00 credits per game.
All paying Wolf Run symbols pay from the left reel to the right, except the dream catcher Bonus symbol.
The Wild Symbol in Wolf Run Slots:
- The Howling Wolf symbol is the wild symbol.
- The Wolf wild substitutes for all symbols, except the dream catcher Bonus symbol.
Scatter Symbol in Wolf Run Online Slots:
- The dream catcher Bonus symbol is the scatter symbol.
- The Bonus scatter symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- When the 3 Bonus scatters appear, the Free Spins Bonus is triggered.
The Free Spins Bonus in Wolf Run Slots: The Wolf Run Free Spin Bonus is triggered when three Bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4 at the end of any game.
- Upon activation; 5 Free Spins are awarded.
- Winning combinations are Doubled during this bonus.
- The Bonus Free Spins may award an additional 5 free spins.
- Bonus ends when 0 spins remain.
- Up to 255 free spins can be won!
While playing Wolf Run slots, you'll be howling at the moon from your wins!