The objective of Baccarat is to wager on the hand that will win with a point total of 9, or as close to it as possible. Baccarat, if played properly, gives you better odds than blackjack. Even though the odds are better a lot of people avoid this game due to its apparent complication.
Once the rules and strategy become familiar the game really isn’t too complicated and can be quite fun.
The player has the option of choosing between three tables either public or private:
- 1 – Minimum bet of $2 / Maximum bet of $100
- 2 – Minimum bet of $5 / Maximum bet of $200
- 3 – Minimum bet of $25 / Maximum bet of $350
Some basics on Be The Dealer’s Baccarat game:
- - you make only two decisions before the cards are dealt: the position you believe will win the next hand (player, banker or tie) and the amount of your wager.
- - cards from 2-9 are counted at their face value, Aces are worth 1, and picture cards and tens are counted as 0 (suits do not matter).
- - game is played with six decks of cards, which are shuffled after each round.
Be The Dealer offers you the option of being the dealer in their Baccarat game. You don’t have to do much while playing the dealer in this game since all of the choices are the players.
All the dealer needs to do is “approve” a hand once it has been completed.
In order to play as the dealer the minimum amount of dealers points are calculated as such: 9 * (Maximum Bet) + 1.75%(Casino commission) * (Maximum Bet).
Commissions are based on 1.75% of the total bets placed against the Dealer.