- Online Video Poker Tournament
- Video Poker Rules & Strategy
- All American Rules & Strategy
All American Rules & Strategy
All American Video Poker is a game between you and the dealer and is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. Five cards are dealt in the first hand.
Hold as many cards as you want to build the strongest hand. The remaining cards will be discarded and replaced with new ones from the same playing deck.
All American Video Poker is a standard video poker game based on Jacks or Better play. The main difference in this game is the payouts for specific combinations:
- Royal Flush - standard payout
- Straight Flush - higher payout
- Full House - lower payout
- Straight - higher payout
- Flush - higher payout
- Three of a Kind - standard payout
- Two Pair - lower payout
- Jacks or Better - standard payout
Minimum and maximum payouts are set by the casino. A standard rate table is listed below:
|Card Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Four of a Kind||34||68||102||136||170|
|Three of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Jacks or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
All American Video Poker Strategy.
A lower payout is set for Two Pair and Three of a Kind. A higher payout is set higher ranked hands. A straight flush in this game pays well so gear your playing to the higher combinations.
Never break up a dealt paying hand unless you have four of the five cards for a Royal Flush.
If you aren't dealt a paying hand, check the list of ranked possible combinations listed below and use the one that will produce the highest result:
- Four of a kind, straight flush, royal flush
- Four cards to a royal flush
- Three of a kind, straight, flush, full house
- Four cards to a straight flush
- Two pair
- High pair (Jack or better)
- Three cards to a royal flush
- Four cards to a flush
- Low pair
- Four cards to an outside straight
- Two suited high cards
- Three cards to a straight flush
- Two unsuited high cards (more than two, use lowest)
- Suited high cards 10-J, 10-Q, 10-K
- Jack or better
- Discard all dealt cards