- Online Video Poker Tournament
- Video Poker Rules & Strategy
- Deuces and Joker Poker Rules & Strategy
Deuces and Joker Poker Rules & Strategy
Deuces and Joker Video Poker Rules.
Deuces and Joker Poker is played with a 53 card deck which includes a Joker. The Joker and Deuces are wild and stands in for cards of any denomination and suit to complete a winning hand.
The paying combinations begin with Three of a Kind. Minimum and maximum payouts are set by the casino. A standard rate table is listed below:
|Card Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|4 Deuces and Joker||--||--||--||--||10,000|
|Natural Royal Flush||250||500||750||1,000||4,000|
|Wild Royal Flush||12||24||36||48||60|
|Five of a Kind||9||18||27||36||45|
|Four of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Three of a Kind||1||2||3||4||5|
Deuces and Joker Video Poker Strategy.
If you are going to play Deuces and Joker Poker, always play on maximum bet. On any bet less than the maximum, if you draw 4 Deuces and a Joker your highest paid combination will be 5 of a kind instead of the 10,000 coin payout for max bet on Deuces/Joker.
If you have been dealt (with or without Joker/Deuces) a royal flush, five of a kind, four of a kind, straight flush, or full house then hold all. Otherwise, make the most from the cards contained in your hand by using the following priorities:
- Always hold any five of a kind or royal flush. Hold four 2's and JokerHold four 2's. Hold three 2's and Joker.Hold three 2's Hold a Straight, Five of a Kind or Royal Flush. Hold four of a Kind. Hold four of a Royal Flush. If you have none of the above, hold two 2's.
- If you have a single 2 or Joker:
- Hold four card royal flushes rather than straights, flushes or straight flushesHold any four card straight flushes
- Hold three card royal flushes
- Two pair: hold one, but not both Hold four card flushes Hold four card straights Hold three card straight flushes Hold four card inside straights Hold two card Queen or Jack straight flushes
- Discard two card royal flushes