- Online Video Poker Tournament
- Video Poker Rules & Strategy
- Double Double Bonus Rules & Strategy
Double Double Bonus Rules & Strategy
Double Double Bonus Video Poker Rules.
Double Double Bonus Poker is a game between you and the dealer and is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. Five cards are dealt in the first hand. Hold as many cards as you want to build the strongest hand. The remaining cards will be discarded and replaced with new ones from the same playing deck.
Double Double Bonus Poker is a standard video poker game based on Jacks or Better play except it has high payouts for the following hand combinations:
Four of a Kind - Aces with 2, 3 or 4 Four of a Kind - 2's, 3's, 4's with A, 2, 3 or 4 Four of a Kind - Aces Four of a Kind - 2's, 3's or 4's
Four of a Kind - 5's - K's
Minimum and maximum payouts are set by the casino. A standard rate table is listed below:
|Card Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Four of a Kind - Aces w/2, 3, or 4||400||800||1,200||1,600||2,000|
|Four of a Kind - 2's,3's,4's w/A, 2, 3 or 4||160||320||480||640||800|
|Four of a Kind - Aces||160||320||480||640||800|
|Four of a Kind - 2's, 3's, 4's||80||160||240||320||400|
|Four of a Kind - 5's - K's||50||100||150||200||250|
|Three of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Jacks or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
Double Double Bonus Video Poker Strategy.
Double Double Bonus Poker is the same as Double Bonus Poker except Double Double Bonus Poker rewards extra payouts for specific 'kickers' (the 5th card of 4 of a kind winning hand).
The casinos compensate for this payout by awarding a lower payout for lower winning combinations. In extended play, the increased payout for the 4 of a kinds don't make up for the lower payouts on full house and lower combinations.
The odds on hitting 4 of a kind is once every 400 hands and the odds of hitting 4 of a kind Aces with 2, 3 or 4 kicker is once every 16,000 hands.
Never break up a dealt paying hand unless you have four of the five cards for a Royal Flush. Pairs of Aces, 2's, 3's and 4's should be held.
If you aren't dealt a paying hand, check the list of ranked possible combinations listed below and use the one that will produce the highest result:
- Four of a kind, four of a kind w/kicker, straight flush, royal flush
- Four cards to a royal flush
- Four of a kind Aces to kicker
- Four of a kind 2's, 3's, 4's to kicker
- Three of a kind, straight, flush, full house
- Four cards to a straight flush
- Two pair
- High pair (Jack or better)
- Three cards to a royal flush
- Four cards to a flush
- Low pair
- Four cards to an outside straight
- Two suited high cards
- Three cards to a straight flush
- Two unsuited high cards (more than two, use lowest)
- Suited high cards 10-J, 10-Q, 10-K
- Jack or better
- Discard all dealt cards