- Online Video Poker Tournament
- Video Poker Rules & Strategy
- Sevens Wild Rules & Strategy
Sevens Wild Rules & Strategy
Sevens Wild Video Poker Rules.
Sevens Wild Poker is played with a standard 52 card deck. The Sevens in the deck are wild and stand in for cards of any denomination and suit to complete a winning hand. The rules of this card game are the same as Deuces Wild Poker.
Sevens Wild Video Poker is a poker game where paying combinations begin with three of a kind. Minimum and maximum payouts are set by the casino. A standard rate table is listed below:
|Card Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Natural Royal Flush||250||500||750||1,000||4,000|
|Sevens Royal Flush||25||50||75||100||125|
|Five of a Kind||16||32||48||64||80|
|Four of a Kind||4||8||12||16||20|
|Three of a Kind||1||2||3||4||5|
Sevens Wild Video Poker Strategy.
If you have been dealt five of a kind, four of a kind, straight flush, or royal flush then hold all. Otherwise, make the most from the cards contained in your hand by using the following priorities:
- Always hold any five of a kind or royal flush. Hold four 7's. Hold three 7's. Hold a Straight, Five of a Kind or Royal Flush. Hold four of a Kind. Hold four of a Royal Flush. If you have none of the above, hold two 7's. If you have a single 7: Hold four card royal flushes rather than straights, flushes or straight flushes Hold any four card straight flushes.
- Hold three card royal flushes
- Two pair: hold one, but not both Hold four card flushes Hold four card straights Hold three card straight flushes Hold four card inside straights Hold two card Queen or Jack straight flushes
- Discard two card royal flushes