- Online Video Poker Tournament
- Video Poker Rules & Strategy
- Tens or Better Rules & Strategy
Tens or Better Rules & Strategy
Tens or Better Video Poker Rules.
Tens or Better is a game between you and the dealer and is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. Five cards are dealt in the first hand. Hold as many cards as you want to build the strongest hand. The remaining cards will be discarded and replaced with new ones from the same playing deck.
Tens or Better Video Poker is a poker game where paying combinations begin with 10's rather than the standard of Jacks.
Minimum and maximum payouts are set by the casino. A standard rate table is listed below:
|Card Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Four of a Kind||25||50||75||100||125|
|Three of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Tens or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
Tens or Better Video Poker Strategy.
Never break up a dealt paying hand unless you have four of the five cards for a Royal Flush.
If you aren't dealt a paying hand, check the list of ranked possible combinations listed below and use the one that will produce the highest result. The term 'High' in this instance is defined as 10 or higher:
- Four of a kind, straight flush, royal flush
- Four cards to a royal flush
- Three of a kind, straight, flush, full house
- Four cards to a straight flush
- Two pair
- High pair (Tens or better)
- Three cards to a royal flush
- Four cards to a flush
- Low pair
- Four cards to an outside straight
- Two suited high cards
- Three cards to a straight flush
- Two unsuited high cards (more than two, use lowest)
- Suited high cards 10-J, 10-Q, 10-K
- Tens or better
- Discard all dealt cards