Cryptologic Multi-Split Blackjack
If you are a fan of doubling and splitting when playing Blackjack, this is the game for you! Very liberal limits are set without sacrificing the payout ratio.
The rules for this game of Blackjack are:
- 8 decks are used and shuffled after each hand.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on all 17 's
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- 21 pays 1:1
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double after splitting
- You can re-split a split hand 3 times
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
The rules state you can play up to five hands per game but I was only able to place bets for three hands. I adjusted the bet amounts but it was no help. Five may be possible but I was unable to play five hands.