The Mirage Las Vegas
The Mirage Las Vegas is one of the best Hotel & Casinos on the Las Vegas Strip for its style and class by receiving the AAA Four Diamond Award for cleanliness, safety and service. In the hotels more than 2,700 rooms and suites, and in The Mirage Casino with its 100,000 square feet of gaming area, holds more than 2,000 Slots games and Video Machines and more than 90 Table Games.
Their Casino has many gambling games to play, such as:
- Among the Slots and Video machines there are games that can be played for 1 cent to games that use $500 tokens, and in some games you can use one coin where other games you can play up to 500 coins.
- There are also great table games to be played, like Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Casino War, WPT All-in Holdem, Big Six, Let it Ride Stud Poker, Pai Gow, 3 Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Crazy 4 Poker and Baccarat.
- Here is another entertainment option; Race & Sports Book with its 10,000 square feet of big-screen action. This race & sports book is one of the largest and most sophisticated in Nevada, with its state-of-the-art equipment, to put you into the center of the action with your favorite race or sports betting.
- For you Poker playing enthusiasts you will find 30 tables of card playing action in their Poker Room, while playing various games in Texas Holdem, 7 Card Stud and Omaha, in the spacious environment set aside for poker.
Attractions galore are found here with the most noticeable being their Volcano. Every night at the top of each hour, the smoke billows, the earth shakes, and the lava flows while flames shoot up high, lighting up the sky with this spectacular Volcano attraction.
Other great Attractions are;
- Their Aquarium with its mesmerizing coral reef life,
- Tropical Rainforest with its lush indoor garden,
- White Tigers in their habitat for a nice photographic viewing and
- the Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat with its exotic 2.5 million gallon environment to make the dolphins feel right at home.
On top of all the attractions they also have an entertainment venue:
- the Headliners with its comedy artists to give you loads of laughs and
- the Beatles Love by Cirque du Soleil giving a youthful show thru extreme sports, freestyle dance and an aerial performance of near perfection.
- Along with these fun attractions, there are many special events for your entertainment.
With your stay, you will find large flexible space for all sizes of meetings and special events in their Las Vegas Meetings area with more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space. In this area you can find just what you need to conduct your work of art within the 27 Rooms that can be divided into up to 40 Rooms when needed.
When you are in need of a little or a lot of night life action, you do not have to go too far to find it, right here, where there are 7 lounges and bars to find the right spirit for your nightly moods.
You can also find some action in one of these fun spots;
- their featured lounge is JET with its 15,000 square feet of multi-level action,
- Kokomos Lounge, their popular flagship restaurant,
- The Beatles Revolution Lounge where you will see an atmosphere of revolutionary design,
- the Dolphin Bar has an exotic backdrop of waterfalls and more,
- Japonais Lounge sets overlooking the casino floor with its vibrant Fire wall,
- the Sports Bar is set up in the Race & Sports Book area and
- the Onda Wine & Cheese Lounge is a place for the wine connoisseur with wines to go.
You can get in a little shopping experience while staying here, in one of these stores;
The Watch Boutique with exquisite timepieces,
Designer Fashions has ladies and mens apparel in a collection of boutiques that offer designer apparel,
Logo & Gift Shops have a collection of souvenirs and gifts with The Mirage logo and their Specialty Shops have a large selection of shops containing health and beauty aids, swimwear and much more.
Come dinner time you may have a big appetite, but you will find after dining at one of the 12 Restaurants at The Mirage your hungers will go away.
The following are those Restaurants and their cuisines:
In Fine Dining;
- the Stack with American Grill dining,
- kokomos serves Steak and Seafood,
- Fin serving Chinese cuisine,
- Samba Brazilian Steakhouse with Brazilian-style barbecue,
- Onda Ristorante & Wine Lounge with Italian cuisine,
- Japonais is serving Japanese cuisine and
- Fin with Chinese cuisine.
In Casual Dining;
- Paradise Café is poolside with breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks,
- Dolphin Snack Bar with hot dogs, snacks and drinks,
- Caribe Café has breakfast, burgers, salads and more,
- California Pizza Kitchen with different style pizzas,
- Cravings - The Ultimate Buffet Dining Experience serving breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- Carnegie Delicatessen with New York deli-style foods and do not forget Room Service is available 24 hours.
Keep in mind that the names of these restaurants and types of foods they serve may change at any time.
After a full day of playing, meetings or shopping, stop by their Spa to relax and rejuvenate your body. Here are the types of services at the Spa;
- 3 different Hydrotherapy services,
- 11 Facial Treatments,
- 7 Body Treatments and
- 6 or more types of Massages.
Also to beautify or groom yourself stop by the Salon and for a great body workout check out their Gym facilities.
The Mirage Las Vegas is located at 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8907 USA. Call The Mirage for Information or Hotel Reservations.