Agent Cash Slots
Agent Cash slots have all the gadgets youre looking for with five reels and an impressive 30 paylines. Like exploding and vertical wilds, paying scatters, bonus features, and a 10,000-coin jackpot that could be worth $100,000!
This Wager Gaming slot game, once Vegas Technology, is Cash. Agent Cash. And it likes its reels spun, not stirred.
The Agent Cash online slots wagering.
I liked the range of bets that was available to me, especially since I always play the maximum number of paylines.
Whether you play the minimum $0.01 per line for a $0.30 bet per game bet, or the maximum $10.00 bet for a (gulp) $300 game wager; you have several ways to change up the play if you feel like you need to try something new.
While playing (and playing and playing) the Agent Cash slot game to properly write this review, I definitely felt like it was a higher-variance slot.
Aside from being strategically animated, the Agent Cash online slots pay table features some heavy hitting symbols...
The highest non-feature symbol is the dark-haired-pistol-wielding spy (Ill call him James) and the lowest non-feature symbols is the heat-seeking-missile-rocket (and Ill call it Rocket), ranging from 800 to 100 respectively with five symbols on a payline.
Anything goes in the Agent Cash slot spy world, but you can count on all paylines to play from left to right.
Agent Cash Jackpot Symbol:
- The role of the Agent Cash Jackpot Symbol is played by Dr. Smiley-Face-Eye-Patch.
- Treated as a regular, you’ll need 3 symbols to rake in the minimum 100-coin payout.
- Five symbols award the 10,000-coin jackpot. If you do the math, that comes out to be $100,000 with a maximum bet.
Agent Cash Wild Symbol:
- The Aston Martin wild symbol will substitute for every symbol (except the Jackpot and Bonus) to help form winning combinations.
- As a paying Wild, if you happen to line up a few Astons on a payline, you will win anywhere from 50 to 1,250 coins.
- The Brunette Bond-shell Vertical Wild pops up on Reels 1 and 5, and she will expand to include the entire reel.
- A Vertical Wild bonus can be won at any time during regular play as long as Reel 3 has no Bonus or Jackpot symbols.
Agent Cash Bonus Scatter Symbol:
- The Blonde Bond Girl is the Bonus symbol in this game.
- While she is restricted to Reels 1, 3, and 5, she can launch the bonus feature when she lands anywhere on those reels.
- This symbol does not feature an additional payout.
Agent Cash Bonus Round.
When three of the Blonde Bond Girls hit anywhere on Reels 1, 3, and 5, the rest of the icons will fade to black and youll get to pick a bonus square. It could reveal free spins, free cash, or entry into Pick or Die feature. (Note: Youll have to play all 30 lines to be eligible for the Pick or Die bonus game).
Pick or Die Feature:
- A new screen loads and you’ll join the Blonde Bond-shell with Dr. Smiley-Face-Eye-Patch at a card table.
- Thirty different cards will load onto the screen, each possessing a cash-prize amount or a “Stopper” card.
- Your goal is to flip as many cash value cards over as possible before you hit a “Stopper” card.
Pick or Die feature note: If you happen to be awful at this game, as I was, and pick a Stopper the first time out, youll still get paid twice your original wager.
- If you happen to pick the Free Spins option, you’ll be awarded 8 free spins to be played at the triggering bet.
- Free spins can be re-triggered if you get three or more “Free Spins” symbols on the reels.
- During the free games, a bullet-inspired “Exploding Wild” can appear on Reel 3 and change anywhere from 2 to 15 symbols on the reels to increase your chance of a loaded payline.
Cash Prize: This amount can vary (I won as much as $75) and is dropped straight into your account.
The only thing I felt was lacking in this game was a screen indicating what my Free Spin total won amount was. As it is, winnings were dropped right into my account.
Play Agent Cash slots to go undercover and win extra coins in its bonus rounds!