South Park slots have 5 reels and 25 paylines, and most of the characters seen on the TV show, with four bonus games, three random mini features, wilds, and a jackpot worth up to 1,250,000 coins!
South Park online slots by Net Entertainment came out in September 2013, with all the popular characters like Cartman, Kyle, Kenny, and Stan. Plus, Terrance and Phillip, Mr. Hankey, and Ike is in a bonus game.
South Park online slots Wagering.
Choose from several coin sizes ranging from $0.01 to $0.50 and a choice of 1 to 10 coins per line. While playing all 25 lines in South Park, your wagers will range from $0.25 to $125.00 per game.
South Park online slots Pay Table.
The pay table has so much information that we couldn’t fit it all into two pictures. South Park has three mini features that are randomly activated at then end of any game. See the Mini Features info below.
The South Park slot game play and payouts start from the left-most reel in succession to the right-most reel. The Cartman symbol is the highest paying symbol, awarding 750 coins when five land on an active line.
South Park slots Wild symbol.
The wild symbol is the “Wild” symbol, and it will substitute for all symbols except “Bonus” symbols.
South Park slot Scatter or Bonus symbols.
There is one main bonus symbol (the “Bonus” symbol) and four character bonus symbols. It will take two regular bonus symbols and one of the others to trigger one of the four bonus features:
- The “Bonus” symbol appears on reels 3 and 4 only.
- Character Bonus symbols appear on Reel 5 only.
- A “Bonus” symbol on reels 3 and 4, and a Character Bonus on Reel 5 will trigger that Character’s bonus feature.
See the pay table picture above (second photo from the top) for the different “Bonus” and Character Bonus symbol combinations.
South Park online slots Bonus Features.
There are four bonus features in South Park, and they are the Kyle Bonus Spins, the Cartman Bonus Game, the Kenny Bonus Game, and the Stan Bonus Spins. Each feature is explained below (see picture above; third photo down).
Kyle Bonus Spins.
This feature is triggered when “Bonus” symbols appear on reels 3 and 4, and the Kyle Bonus symbol appears on Reel 5:
- 10 Free Spins are awarded once the Kyle Bonus feature is activated.
- An Ike “Wild” symbol can appear on Reel 5 during Kyle Free Spins.
When the Ike “Wild” lands on Reel 5 during the Kyle bonus feature, a mini bonus game is triggered below the reels. Ike will jump to one of 5 tiles below the reels:
- When Ike lands on the “x2” tile; wins will be multiplied by 2 for that spin only.
- When Ike lands on the “x10” tile; wins will be multiplied by 10 for that spin only.
- When Ike lands on the “Coin Win” tile; a random amount of coins (50-500) are awarded.
- When Ike lands on the “+3 Spins” tile; 3 additional free spins are awarded.
There is no information on the last or fifth tile, unless you happen to get it during the Ike mini feature, but I’m willing to bet it will say “Collect” or “End” or something of that effect.
Cartman Bonus Game.
Is triggered by “Bonus” symbols appearing on reels 3 and 4, and the Cartman Bonus symbol appearing on Reel 5. A new scene will appear with brief instructions. Click “Continue” to begin:
- Help Cartman find the hippies in the 8 bushes before him.
- Each bush will have one of four outcomes;
- A coin win, a double up, a reset, or a warning/game over.
The first time Cartman finds a policeman in a bush, it’s a warning. But the second time Cartman finds a policeman in a bush (it happened to me), the Cartman bonus game ends.
Kenny Bonus Game.
Is triggered by “Bonus” symbols on reels 3 and 4, and a Kenny Bonus symbol on Reel 5. An instructional scene will appear; click “Continue” to being the bonus game:
- Guide Kenny through 3 random zones; a “Win” zone, “Multiplier” zone, and “Danger” zone.
- The “Win” zone contains coin wins.
- The “Multiplier” zone contains different multipliers.
- The “Danger” zone causes an accident, and coin wins.
Kenny will start at the closest highlighted positions; select one of the three “?” zones to choose from. If you happen to select a danger zone, you lose a life. The Kenny bonus game ends when a danger zone is found the second time.
Stan Bonus Spins.
This feature is triggered by a “Bonus” symbol on reels 3 and 4, and a Stan Bonus symbol on Reel 5. The Stan bonus scene will appear with brief instructions; select “Continue” to begin:
- A Sticky Wild will appear at the beginning of the Stan Bonus Spins feature.
- The sticky wild will substitute for all symbols and stay on its position for two spins only.
- Additional sticky wilds may appear randomly during those two spins.
- The Stan Bonus spins will continue as long as a “Sticky Wild” is present.
South Park slot Mini Features.
There are three mini features in the game, the Terrance and Phillip Mini Feature, the Mr. Hankey Mini Feature, and the Cartman Mini Feature. Any one of the three features is randomly triggered at the end of any game (see picture above; the bottom photo).
Terrance and Phillip Mini Feature.
Terrance and Phillip will appear at the bottom of the reels pausing the game. Terrance or Phillip will pass visual wind, jumping upward to a random symbol and make it wild.
This is done two more times for a total of three wild symbols for the next spin.
Mr. Hankey Mini Feature.
Mr. Hankey (the worm) will appear at the bottom of the reels, the game will pause. Mr. Hankey will hop up to three random symbols on the reels and turn them into wilds. The three symbols will remain wild for the next spin.
Cartman Mini Feature.
Can be randomly triggered at the end of any game, three wilds will appear on the top position of reels 2, 3, and 4, or the Beefcake Wild. For the next five spins; the three wilds will cascade down adding three more behind them until reels 2, 3, and 4 are covered in wilds.
The Beefcake Wild will continue to cascade down with each spin until it drops off the reels (after the fifth spin), ending the Cartman mini feature.
On a personal note; the mini feature that appeared the most for me was the Mr. Hankey Feature. And I managed to get the Cartman bonus game as well.
You could spend hours playing this game and try to capture all its bonuses and features (the keyword is, try), but it’s worth it, and fun.
Play South Park online slots and try to capture all the fun in its seven different bonus games and features!