3 Reel Wheel of Chance
Three Reel Wheel of Chance slots have 3-reels and 1-payline, with wilds, and a bonus game where you can spin a wheel to win a lot of coins, and possibly a fortune!
Since the advent of the multi-reel, multi-payline games, you don't see many 3 reel games that can hold your interest for long. This one does, with is wheel of fortune bonus game that gives you action-packed reel action.
The 3 Reel Wheel of Chance online slots wagering; you can play 10¢, 25¢ 50¢ $1 $5 and $10 coin denominations, and must play the maximum bet to win a spin on the Wheel of Chance.
The Three Reel Wheel of Chance slots Wild symbol.
Is the Diamond symbol, and it can multiply wins when it lands with another symbol or symbols on the payline.
- One Diamond Wild has a 2x multiplier in a winning combination
- Two Diamond Wild symbols have a 4x multiplier in a winning combination.
- When 3 Diamonds land on the payline, you win the 2400 coin jackpot!
The 3 Reel Wheel of Chance slot game bonus feature; is called the Wheel of Chance. The Wheel is the bonus symbol and only appears on the 3rd reel. Get the wheel on the payline and you'll go to the bonus wheel feature game.
Three Reel Wheel of Chance slots Bonus Wheel feature.
Is triggered when the "Wheel" symbol appears in the 3rd Reel and on the payline. A new scene appears and there is a wheel of fortune with dollar and/or cents amounts displayed around the wheel.
- You spin the wheel and win the amount the wheel lands on.
- You can choose not to accept the first amount and spin again.
- If you do not accept the first prize amount, four bankrupts are then added to the wheel.
- Then spin again and see the amount you won.
- You can choose again to accept the amount or spin again.
- Each time you do this, 4 more bankrupts are added to the bonus wheel.
Note: If you land on a Bankrupt, the Wheel Bonus game is over and you lose the collected prize monies. But don't fret, you still get a complimentary prize.
I've made it through the bankrupts several times but I've hit them several times too. Guess that's why it's called the Wheel of Chance!