Crime Scene Slot - A 5 Reel 15 Payline Video Slot.
Crime Scene slots are a CSI-themed game with 5-reels and 15-paylines, triple-payout sticky wilds, a high-tech and high-potential bonus game, and a jackpot worth 22,500 coins!
There are lots of things to love about Crime Scene online slots: the crisp graphics, the music and sound effects that are easy on the ears, and (my favorite) the simple auto-play feature, which allows you to watch old CSI reruns while reeling in your own investigation.
Crime Scene online slots wagers are created by selecting a coin size, from $0.01 to $1.00, and then selecting how many coins you would like to play per line, up to 10.
Assuming you’re playing all 15 lines in Crime Scene slot (because that’s what we would do), the betting range starts at $0.15 and goes to $150.00 per spin.
Crime Scene Online Slots Pay Table.
You can bet that Crime Scene slot plays by the rules, so all non-scatter play will go from left to right. Nine non-feature symbols fill the pay table, and all of them require at least three symbols on an active payline to award a win.
Crime Scene slots Wild Symbol.
Is the Sheriff’s Badge symbol, and substitutes for all non-Bonus symbols:
- The Sheriff's Badge Wild is a “sticky wild”, which means it will appear on the reels for up to five spins.
- All wins made with the Sherriff's Badge Wild are paid out 3x.
- While the Wilds may appear on different reels simultaneously, the number of additional spins does not grow exponentially (you’ll get up to five spins no matter how many wilds you coax onto the reels).
Crime Scene Slot Scatter Symbol.
- The Fingerprints symbol is the Scatter symbol.
- The Fingerprints symbol is non-paying scatter; its sole purpose is to activate the Bonus game.
Crime Scene slots Bonus Game.
The bonus game is loaded (literally) when three or more Fingerprint symbols land anywhere on the reels. During this round, you’ll choose among 30 folders to grow your prize. Here’s what the folders can reveal:
- Credits Folders: These folders will give you straight bonus credits.
- Evidence Folders: These folders serve as bonus credit boosts. When revealed, they will add their value to every subsequent bonus credit find (they will be added together if you find more than one).
- Red “X” Folder: If uncovered, you’ll have to select from four envelopes. These envelopes could return you to the bonus game or cash you out.
- Green “V” Folder: This “Second Chance” symbol allows you to cancel out a Red “X” (it will turn into a green “x” once you’ve used it in the game).
The amount awarded in the Crime Scene Bonus is based on the amount you wagered (the number of coins you played on each line) during the triggering game.
Play Crime Scene online slots and find out how the evidence plays to your advantage!